~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Notice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Notice Empty
PostSubject: Notice   Notice Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010 - 23:14

This time, as soon as I receive my password, I'm going to message this really good looking forumotion staff member, (too young for me, *bummer*) ....and give him my new auto generated admin password, then what i'm going to do is ask if he wouldn't mind logging into my admin panel first, before I do, this and change my password to something of his choosing, then see if he can log back into it himself a couple of times after having logged out without a problem.

I'll bet he cant, and if he can, perhaps he could change the admin password for me, then PM (via forumotion) me his chosen new password to my admin panel, because at this stage, I am happy to take the chance with allowing a forumotion staff member take control of my admin panel, at least until I have cleaned up this mess...this and figured out whats actually happening here.

Like I said, it may just be a glitch, (to do with this particular skin) not someone hacking as such because others have experienced this sort of thing also, and the last password I chose was more or less bullet proof, so hacking would have been pretty difficult.

He may want to hold onto the password himself for a while to observe (this or not provide me with the new one he's chosen for a few days/weeks/months)... so am just waiting to hear back from him, and see what we can do about this.

Either way, if foul play is occurring, this or a glitch is evident, it will be dealt with internally,(hopefully) ... this and I will be asking if I may only allow him (excluding myself even for a couple of days) access to my Admin panel ... just so he can monitor whats going on.

In other words, if something funny is going on, he will be able to see it happening, and hopefully as it's happening, for this is the only way I can think to trouble shoot the problem properly, this and do so in a manner whereby forumotion staff can see how this is happening, and how if I don't even know the password, then how could I be changing it myself.

Please be patient, and know I am doing everything in my power to resolve the 'technical' dilemma on Ausatire.

Regards,

Admin

Smile

Last edited by mellie on Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 0:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice   Notice Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010 - 23:42

In the meantime, I will be focusing on my other blogs, (plus I have another assignment due shortly), this and have my new Ausatire blog to work on also.

Smile

http://ausatire.wordpress.com/

I am a patient person, and am otherwise happy with forumotions tech support people, so if forumotion take a week to get back to me on this rather interesting matter, then hey, so be it.

It's a free forum, so I don't expect VIP treatment, am happy to wait until they have the time to delve into the matter, this opposed to my just changing the admin password myself only for it to bung up again after I log back out.
*frustrating*

Smile

Like I said, it's probably just a glitch, be patient, we should have the place squeaky clean again soon.

The short fix would be instant, but the trouble with this is that the same thing will more than likely happen all over again, (has happened 3 times already)...so better to delve into the problem more thoroughly this time, so as to remedy it once and for all...*fingers crossed*

In the mean time, feel free to post as usual, as this observation period should not interfere with anyones capacity to use the boards as per usual, unless of course they're a troll, in which case, I cant guarantee those responsible for the trolling will be able to continue posting once forumotion tech people get here and begin trouble shooting this board.

Cheers, and enjoy your day people, and again, thanks for your patience, it's much appreciated.

Admin
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice   Notice Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 0:34

wat a lot of shit, you had the admin pass a few days ago
tis too late to blame anyone mellie as you are the lowest scum on earth

your credibility is zeroooooooo i'm happy to say
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice   Notice Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 1:02

Like I said, I am confident forumotion will sort the matter, this and I may even decide to retain the password one of their mods assigns for me themselves, just to be on the safe side.

Smile They may even decide to retain admin rights, and just grant me moderator privileges, just to observe things for a while.

I am open to suggestions, and am prepared to do what ever it takes to resolve this matter as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Admin

Ps, It's you who lacks credibility, this and it appears you are not at all happy with my decision to hand over admin rights to a forumotion staff member.

Pity that, eh?

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice   Notice Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 1:12

I think the forumotion team will be able to see for themselves who the trouble makers are, and don't need to look too far to see whats happened here with respects to this weekends nonsense.

Again, thanks for your patience, we should have this forum up and running again properly shortly.

And feel free to check out Ausatires new blog in the mean time.

http://ausatire.wordpress.com/

Regards,

Admin & forumotion team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice   Notice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notice
Page 1 of 1