~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum notice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
melli

melli

Forum notice Empty
PostSubject: Forum notice   Forum notice Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 0:45

I am using my melli log in because it's registered and I see some tard has attempted to create a fake while I was gone.

I'll add my real pic to it shortly.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

Forum notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum notice   Forum notice Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 0:51

Just confirming the above belongs to me.

Smile .... When I first created this forum, I went and registered various incantations of my own handle so idiots couldn't register similar ones in a convincing manner.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
m?lli

Forum notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum notice   Forum notice Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 2:40

Why am I still a fucking retarded moron?

I bet everyone was hoping that one day the medications would have their desired effect and I would be almost a normal person.

No chance off that ever happening. I will be screwed up for the rest of my life.

Sorry. xox.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

Forum notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum notice   Forum notice Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 2:43

Still trying hard there I see Stalkyspies.

Very Happy ...Do you ever change the script, or are you like the tard who re-made A Nightmare on Elm st, ...all washed up with nothing new to add.

*dull*

Smile
Back to top Go down
m?lli

Forum notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum notice   Forum notice Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 2:44

All of the posts in this thread are mine, as usual.

As if you didn't already know. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

Forum notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum notice   Forum notice Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 2:47

Dont break a blood vessel trying to think of something original to add now will you.

Wink
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

Forum notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum notice   Forum notice Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 2:53

I have to go write an article now... so hopefully this will give you some time to think of something intelligent and witty to add....

I wont hang by my neck though!

OCD much Carl?

Tard.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum notice   Forum notice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum notice
Page 1 of 1