~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Empty
PostSubject: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 3:51

This is why you resort to trolling and abusing them online.

Wow you look small these days, more so than usual.

You had options, and if you wish to discuss this like an adult, call me after 1pm.

If not, tell it to your solicitor instead.

Cool... I am giving you one last chance to explain yourself and justify your behavior as an adult, not some juvenile petty forum troll on heat.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Empty
PostSubject: Re: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 3:53

This should give you time to go to a public phone box if you feel the need.

Ciao.
Back to top Go down
router35

PostSubject: Re: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 3:55

fuck off mellie who would want to spend 50 cents on ringing you, you wanker.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 4:05

Ok, suit yourself, ...and this coming from the moron who spent it's entire weekend spamming my site with mine and others personal information?

Somehow, your argument is flawed, wouldn't you agree?

Either way, you will stop my friend.

At least I have done the fair and adult thing and given you the opportunity to apologise for your behaviour.

You declined, this was your call, not mine.

Smile Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
router35

PostSubject: Re: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 4:07

You have no idea who i am, again you are assuming and again your wrong. Paranoid much mellie?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 4:09

We shall see.

Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 4:27

If you know me, and this was just some warped flame war you executed after a bottle of scotch, then I suggest you alert me to this fact quite soon, by means of an apology before 3pm.

Bare in mind, I have had my personal information posted, have received death threats, even my family have been contacted, even mail has been sent to one of my children..(not email)... to my actual address, so the fact remains, the time for intervention is fast approaching, so now might be the time to apologise, or advise this was a joke/prank executed by yourself or another/s that got well out of hand, assuming this is what it was.

My autistic daughter didn't find your joke funny after receiving your spooky mail addressed personally to herself from a stranger, (no name supplied), are you accustomed to harming children mentally, this and will stop at nothing to assert power over another you have squabbled with online?
So if you want to take this to the next level, hey, by all means, this is your call.

I have the law on my side, yourself?.. This and have physical evidence of your/others having harassed me for no less than 5 years.

I have been accused of being an online hunter of paedophiles, and I will never deny this.

Not so long as there is breath in my body.

So no, I wont back down.

V
Back to top Go down
router35

PostSubject: Re: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 4:32

you have caused this to yourself and your family mellie, you have been doing this for years and years, you wont back down and you hand out your own personal details online, you have done this for years and you wonder why shit happens to you and your family? OMFG you post people real photos online, as well as thier address and numbers, again you wonder why things happen.
Is it me you are asking that is doing this GET REAL, you wouldnt know the law if it hit you on the arse, the only thing you have is google world.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 4:49

Take responsibility for your own OFF-LINE real life actions, and learn a thing called 'Netiquette'.

You are a cyber bully who doesn't like to think others have an intellectual advantage over your perceived, on-line-reputation/false persona, either real or imagined, and so try to gain control/advantage over your perceived opponent/target (who by the way in most cases, doesn't take your stupid online threats seriously) by way of intruding on their real lives.

This is both pathological and disturbed, so again, if you have any regrets, you had better let me know shortly.

Smile

Because unwell people are held accountable for their real-life actions too.

You don't appear to be able to differentiate between on-line and off-line, and have clearly
broken boundaries, sane and balanced adults would not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 4:56

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
router35

PostSubject: Re: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 4:57

again mellie you you claim you are the victim THAT YOU ARE NOT nor ever will be, the victims are the ones that YOU have screwed over for years. I hope you are happy with yourself for everything you have done.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 5:03

Plenty of people post their personal information, this and post pictures of themselves also...(I posted my pic in an avatar), however this doesn't excuse your intruding on mine or others personal lives, those who are not even remotely involved in your online vendetta, your life.

So, are you saying that if I contacted your work-place, family, kids schools, or your children personally by mail, this would be ok, simply because a relative of theirs posed their personal information at some stage online?

Everyone knows where Kevin Rudd lives, though does this mean people have the right to harass/target him both personally or privately, his family, his children, his children's schools even because he chose to make this information public?

You have the classic stalker mentality there, whereby you blame the victim you pursue on account of their personal information having been brought to your attention and truly believe that because you have their personal information, or that they offered it to you personally to begin with, (before they figured out you were a nut) you have a right to target them personally.

Do you understand what I am saying?

Smile No?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 5:04

Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 5:10

No you are right, I am not a victim, and you know why?

Because I choose not to be one, however when you begin intruding on others lives, by way of trying to hurt me through them...this shows the tragic flaws of your own cracked psych, and demonstrates how far you will go to gain power over another you squabble with online.

Unwell.

I will get you some help!

Smile You can count on me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally   You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You cant, and never will be able to communicate with woman/people normally
Page 1 of 1