~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, what do we have here.

Go down 
+2
mellie
brock_c
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
brock_c

Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:32

Ummm, you have never contacted "ME", as that's not "my" email?

Capiche?

And oh wow, look at the resorting to childish insults...Is that supposed to somehow rile me up to give you some sort of warped advantage over me?

Unlikely....
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:33

I viewed your profile on DIDS, this was how I found your philmyglassop@hotmail.com address, and to think, you argue that DIDS dont accept hotmail accounts?

Then tell me, why is it attached to one of their users accounts, ironically, Brocks from the same location in WA.

Tard!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:34

Goodbye, go lick your wounds sparkly shoes.

Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:36

Gotta love google cache.... actually, I did save your full DIDS profile somewhere on my computer....the actual screen-save of the profile itself....I will go find it later.

Smile... Now piss off!

You are not welcome on this forum.
Back to top Go down
brock_c

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:39

mellie wrote:
I viewed your profile on DIDS, this was how I found your philmyglassop@hotmail.com address, and to think, you argue that DIDS dont accept hotmail accounts?

Then tell me, why is it attached to one of their users accounts, ironically, Brocks from the same location in WA.

Tard!

Very Happy

You did, really?. Funny, I thought you were just saying that its in google cache...

However, like the link I have previously posted, that would be hard to be so when DIDS does not allow hotmail accounts....

Oh, and would it really be a co-incedence that someone who is trying to impersonate me on the WWW, would know where I live.?

Are you all there?
Back to top Go down
brock_c

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:44

Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Dids_b10

I'm pretty sure it clearly stated IN RED, they DO NOT accept Hotmail accounts..
Back to top Go down
brock_c

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:45

You wouldnt happen to be the TerryT who posted on the site on the weekend by any chance?
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:45

Quote :
Now piss off!

You are not welcome on this forum.

bravo mellie,

you 'took out' the trash

Laughing
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:49

Yup.

Smile... If only it would take a hit and leave.

It's typical of Brockroach, keeps kicking long after it's been trod on.
Back to top Go down
brock_c

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:50

I'm still waiting for you to show me where that @hotmail.com address is linked to my ID over there...

I think someone has well and trully been playing games with you..lol
Back to top Go down
brock_c

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:53

Borns was Brock the whole time!

The guy who owns mycoffeelounge.net, this and has registered the site to a channel 7 executive Bruce McWilliams Point Piper properties Address under another alias Travey (CEO) here in Sydney.
===============

Are you really all there?

I'm pretty sure if looked at my ealier screen shot, you will see I'm running on W.A time down the bottom of the Taskbar. Why would i want to register anything in Sydney?.
Back to top Go down
brock_c

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:56

Actually, after just looking through a few pages of this forum, don't bother replying. It's pretty obvious to any sane peson that you are far from it.

See you in court.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:56

Liar, I found your email address over there on that site, a site you claim doesn't permit hotmail accounts, when a quick google of the philmyglassop@hotmail.com email address links you directly to that site, under THAT username.

All you did was remove some of your contact information from your user profile, this and made some piss ant declaration/disclaimer trying to allude that it could never have been there.... aka NEW RULES!

Honestly, you aren't right in the head, you have been caught out red handed...and whilst you may have tried to delete the evidence, you forgot about google cache.

hahahaah

Some peddo-techy you are fool!

No wonder you keep getting caught out.

Smile...Now piss off, i'm done playing with you.
Back to top Go down
brock_c

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:57

Yes, those with little evidence of any wrongdoing usually resort to childish name calling.

Adios Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 11:58

See me in court?

You have been promising me this for years Carl, and I'm still waiting you half picked scab.

It's over, you lost!

Now leave tard!

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 12:01

......says the troll who flamed my boards for 3 days this and couldn't even find the time to moderate the site he's supposed to...aka Yahoo!!

Did you tell all your mates the real reason you shut up shop Carl?

hahahha

I doubt it!

You just left them high and dry under the troll bridge...waiting there like your obedient servants waiting for their grub.

Very Happy Now goodbye!

I win, you lose....night night Carl_d /brock, Carl, borns, et al...
Back to top Go down
brock_c

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 12:02

Now who the hell is Carl???

Oh My God. You are off your rocker!!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 12:04

You are so busted....goodbye!

Smile Everyone knows OK!

Mind you don't scuff your sparkly blue shoes with mirrors on them on your way out the door.

Wink....

Lovely~
Back to top Go down
brock_c

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 12:07

You're not posting from Maquarie Hospitals Mental Health Ward by any chance?

Would explain quite a bit. lol
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 12:08

You're a terrible sport Carl, really you are, ... I reckon you would have cheated with board games as a kid too.....

I bet you even hid Monopoly under the board when your imaginary friends weren't looking.

Much like you do now, only they have apparently multiplied.

Very Happy Super freak!
Back to top Go down
brock_c

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 12:09

I guess the evidence of this hotmail account being linked to my account will not be forthcoming then?

Have you taken your Lithium today?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 12:09

I don't care what you think of me, I know I'm right!

Smile ...and I know others know this too.
Back to top Go down
brock_c

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 12:11

After reading through threads of this forum, I've got a pretty good idea what people think about you.

*shakes head and shudders*
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 12:11

....Thats all that matters, remember, it's you who is supposed to be taking ME to court, not the other way round.

Very Happy Family law hu?

Well, you clearly dipped out in the brains department, still wont play a game of chess with me eh?

Good move too.

Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 12:13

Again, I dont care what you or your crone's think of me, I know I'm right, and thats what counts.

Smile Like your opinion of me even matters?

ahahahha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, what do we have here.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ausatire~ :: The best of Ausatire :: General Discussion & Entertainment :: The Cafe-
Jump to: