~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, what do we have here.

Go down 
+2
mellie
brock_c
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
gue?t

Well, what do we have here. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 8:05

And, she deletes anything that tells the truth about her. Like my last post.

Never mind, she's going to have a lot of cleaning up to do in the morning.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 8:05

And speaking of deleting, wasn't it you who deleted an entire forum due to it getting too incriminating over on Yahoos boards?

ahahhaha

This and blanket banned me so I couldn't even so much as READ yahoos boards let alone reply to them.

:)At least i'm a good sport.

You on the other hand are a grub by nature and by play.
Back to top Go down
weetodd

Quote :
hmmm????
Yes? that address is under "MSN MESSENGER", not "EMAIL"

you've proven MY POINT with a screen cap I couldn't be bothered taking
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 8:08

You are such a try hard.

Sleep

Lift your game, i'm tired of your "I am innocent until I say I'm not" approach, even in the face of strong evidence to suggest otherwise.

You don't play or debate fairly, never have.

Not on any topic.

Smile mummies can-do-no-wrong boy.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 8:11

Quote :
I have not deleted anything, so.... again, you are full of it.

Are you aware that guest posters can be deleted by other guests only, note how I'm logged in, this and cant delete guest posts.

Then I suggest you tell greenslime or whoever it is to knock it off or you're gonna have one UNHOLY MESS to clean up in this place tomorrow morning and every morning from now on.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 8:11

Quote :

Are you aware that guest posters can be deleted by other guests only, note how I'm logged in, this and cant delete guest posts.

Then I suggest you tell greenslime or whoever it is to knock it off or you're gonna have one UNHOLY MESS to clean up in this place tomorrow morning and every morning from now on.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 8:12

Quote :

Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 8:12

Quote :

Back to top Go down
V

V

Who am I to tell others what they want to remain on board....if the community find it offensive, then hey, why should they leave it up for my benefit, this or some unregistered troll like yourself to get it's rocks off on?

Like I said, if you want a voice, register.

Or are you like greens says, too gutless?

Smile No need to answer that.....

Last edited by V on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 8:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 8:16

Quote :
Don't ignore facts as plain as the look on your face.

Idiot ...it's plain as the "NOSE" on your face, not "LOOK"....

I know who you are now, Kevin Rudd.

ahahhaah

lol!

Another dick head who tries to talk like a patriotic Australian, though ends up speaking Mandarin.

Fair shake of the soy sauce bottle mate!

rabbit *du*
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 8:17

Noob!

cheers
Back to top Go down
burner

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010 - 12:40

for someone that has had the cops around, she has been posting under V and god knows how many other names she sounds like she is guilty herself.
bloody heck why would someone post over and over and over about the same bullshit from years ago. who the fuck is doing the stalking now i wonder?
mellie tighten your jacket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, what do we have here.   Well, what do we have here. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, what do we have here.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ausatire~ :: The best of Ausatire :: General Discussion & Entertainment :: The Cafe-
Jump to: