~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
notin

Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 2:54

you still havent aswered my questions.are you gonna do something about it or just flap your mouth for another 4 years?
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 2:58

Why don't you just flap off if you can't post as a normal person.

Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 2:59

Its just to hard for people to make friends online these days they need to abuse and carry on.

No lives.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:02

Sparklyborns *bright shirt* Piss off, you are dull and boring... now, I will put something up I think you will like when I get back.

But right now, I have to go pay a few bills....those things normal people pay in order to live independently from their parents/sheltered workshop.

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:04

Not wrong there Spoton...

I just humor it, it gets it's fix, then usually takes off for a while.

Trust me, I think it will disappear for a few hours after I get back from the shops.

Smile... hehehe

shhh, don't want to destroy the surprise.

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:07

LOL

sheltered workshop LOL

Back later myself.
Back to top Go down
notin

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:07

mellie - get over the Channel 7 executive thing. Do you not understand that the domain in question was registered well before the channel 7 executive purchased Elstree in late 2007? The way you bang on about it demonstrates your lack of expertise in such matters
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:12

Very good, move on now.

Do you feel better ?
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:14

Do you not understand that the domain in question was registered well before the channel 7 executive purchased Elstree in late 2007?

If that was the case then wouldn't the owner update the account with the new address.
If not why not.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:14

Sorry I fed you just ignore that.
Back to top Go down
notin

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:17

better? why would I feel anything? Just trying to get mellie to stop concentrating on irrelevancies, to get her back on track to the important issues. writing almost slanderous comments about the channel 7 executive will only land her in hot water. Elstree is not in anyway a factor in any way, shape or form.

P.S. for the dullards, Elstree is the name of the property in question.
Back to top Go down
notin

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:20

Quote :
If that was the case then wouldn't the owner update the account with the new address.
If not why not.

That's a very good question, actually. Perhaps the registrar the domain is registered with has no easy way to change address (I've registered domains which are a pain to change details)

However, it's still irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:30

notin wrote:
better? why would I feel anything? Just trying to get mellie to stop concentrating on irrelevancies, to get her back on track to the important issues. writing almost slanderous comments about the channel 7 executive will only land her in hot water. Elstree is not in anyway a factor in any way, shape or form.

P.S. for the dullards, Elstree is the name of the property in question.

Why ?
It has nothing to do with you does it not ?

You are not the owner so why don't you post something normal instead of trying
to argue all the time be like Mellie having some fun in one of the other threads.

Or are you a dullard as well.
Back to top Go down
Notin

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:32

"Sparklyborns *bright shirt* Piss off, you are dull and boring... now, I will put something up I think you will like when I get back"

Great, post it up here BUT ALSO call the POLICE and DO SOMETHING about the issues you are blabbling about.Put your money where your mouh is for once. I dare you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
notin

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:33

SpotOn, were you dropped on your head as a child?
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:34

notin wrote:
Quote :
If not why not.

That's a very good question, actually. Perhaps the registrar the domain is registered with has no easy way to change address (I've registered domains which are a pain to change details)

However, it's still irrelevant.

Perhaps not and that address is the owner.
Still very relevant.

I have registered many domains and every one was as easy as pie to
change the details where did you register yours ?
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:35

Notin wrote:
"Sparklyborns *bright shirt* Piss off, you are dull and boring... now, I will put something up I think you will like when I get back"

Great, post it up here BUT ALSO call the POLICE and DO SOMETHING about the issues you are blabbling about.Put your money where your mouh is for once. I dare you. Very Happy

Why should mellie listen to you are you her mommy ?
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:37

notin wrote:
SpotOn, were you dropped on your head as a child?

No , at least I wasn't tucking it between my legs as a child and wearing little pink dresses. ?
Back to top Go down
notin

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:39

[quote]Perhaps not and that address is the owner.
Still very relevant.[/quote]

There is no perhaps about it. The domain in question was registered in February 2006. The channel 7 executive purchased the property late 2007.

[quote]I have registered many domains and every one was as easy as pie to
change the details where did you register yours ?[/quote]

With a registrar that does not exist any more. Besides, when I move house, the first thing on my mind isn't "must update my domain registration address" - in fact, thinking about it, I have several domains at an old address right now.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:44

notin wrote:
Quote :
Perhaps not and that address is the owner.
Still very relevant.

There is no perhaps about it. The domain in question was registered in February 2006.
The channel 7 executive purchased the property late 2007.

Quote :
I have registered many domains and every one was as easy as pie to
change the details where did you register yours ?

With a registrar that does not exist any more. Besides, when I move house, the first thing on my mind isn't "must update my domain registration address" - in fact, thinking about it, I have several domains at an old address right now.

More the fool you. Since you get emailed your bills each year or mailed I guess the owner has no visibility of it LOL
With a registrar that does not exist any more????

What planet do you live on LOL.

The channel 7 executive purchased the property late 2007.

Did he show us a link.

Lastly whats it to you its none of your beeswax what other people think in this world anyway.
Why are you even here ?

Just for kicks or an argument perhaps ?
Surely you are not one of those trolls.

Never

:bball:

Back to top Go down
Notin

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:47

"Why should mellie listen to you are you her mommy ?"

No but if she knows borns/travey/bruce blah blah blah is a peddo why not do something about it like call the cops? if kids are at risk her duty of care would be to contact the police instead of mouting off for the last 4 years anf poting emails and screeshot.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:47

You should take a break I am going to organize some lunch.

Maybe try yahoo for a blue you may do better.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Notin

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:49

Enjoy your lunch brennus/swine ;-)
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:49

Notin wrote:
"Why should mellie listen to you are you her mommy ?"

No but if she knows borns/travey/bruce blah blah blah is a peddo why not do something about it like call the cops? if kids are at risk her duty of care would be to contact the police instead of mouting off for the last 4 years anf poting emails and screeshot.

Trust me mellie is on top of this now so no need for you to worry about that.
Last time I looked she never had to tell you what she has done anyway.

Lunch time.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 3:50

Notin wrote:
Enjoy your lunch brennus/swine ;-)

I am not brennus / swine mate. Deal with it.

Ta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????   Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock????????? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is borns-Carl-travey-brock?????????
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next