~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeding time at the yahoo zoo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Empty
PostSubject: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2010 - 9:27

I popped in for 20mins or so, just to see if any normals were on deck....naa, no such luck, just the usual psychos, Kez, Mawk,Tick, Mrg, loocy...and so territorial too.

cheers I think I walked in on some tribal mating ritual, oops!

Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Yahoog10

I was polite initially, then when I realised it was "JUST THE USUAL FLAMING YAHOO TROLLS" I made an excuse to leave....lol

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2010 - 9:31

I know, I know, I should try to be more understanding, this and sympathetic.... Wink

It's just psych was never my genre, my threshold for lunatics is diminishing with age I think.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2010 - 11:11

the mods are now licensed to carry baygon bogan spray,
exclusive to y7

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 5:52

LOL@brok wrote:

exclusive to y7

Very Happy

cheers ... re- mods, Either they're under efficient, or over efficient, either way, the lunatics are still there feeding off one another's scat, so it's kinda sad....well, kinda.... hehehe

And anyway, what's to moderate, there's only a handful of them left there now, all of which are in straight jackets anyway, so being a Y7 mod would be a walk in the park, or should I say, stroll through a closed ward with a duress alarm attached to ones belt...Wink

Rolling Eyes ...

Well, I wont be online from tomorrow morning onwards as we are going away on our winter break... I have been out clothes and books shopping all morning (no internet access where we are going) buying scarves extra warm gloves and one thing an another...chocolate body paint, *jokes* yeah right,.....lol... is a very long drive you see.

Oh, and I bought a lantern, one of those old fashioned ones.

Smile... Why, because I like them, despite our being in self contained cabins with electricity.

pmsl Hey, I can pretend i'm camping, like I told my friend today, and she just laughed at me.

Look, if you are going to tell creepy log cabin stories, drink hot chocolate topped with marshmallows, then you really need a creepy lantern, yes?

I rest my case!

Very Happy

So I might jump on later tonight, have some more packing to do.

Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 5:55

LOL@brok wrote:

exclusive to y7

Very Happy

hahhhah.... Yid it's called, this opposed to Rid.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 5:58

Ps, my son just rolled his eyes when he saw my lantern..... Rolling Eyes

It's my creepy-story-telling-log-cabin-camping-lantern,(CSTLCCL) and things like this make going away very special, set the mood, don't you think?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 9:03

Quote :
there's only a handful of them left there now, all of which are in straight jackets anyway,

lol!

have fun ,
that handful of y7 lurker trolls will suffer even more withdrawals whilst you're gone

cheers
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 9:50

Lol, I doubt they will even realise I have left, they will probably still be sitting in the same clothes they were in yesterday when I jumped on yahoo and said hi...when I get back....*cringe*

Creepy smelly old roo barely leaves her computer i'm sure.

It's just a friend and her little brother we are going away with,...(Her brothers much younger than her, her mums the same age as my mum, and her mum works for my mum, pmsl.....her little brother is only a year younger than my son.

Our mums think we will get snowed in, but it hasn't snowed there for years, and did I mention there was a spa and sauna?

And even if we do get snowed in, a few extra days at this place would be quite nice I think.

Smile

On another note, I made pea and ham soup tonight, and have just sent a friend back to the supermarket where I bought the smocked hock, (I have spoken to the manager) and all the veges, split yellow peas etc ....(comes to around $25)....because the damn thing had maggots in it....so we will be having tacos tonight instead.

I was going to pack left overs into Thermoses and have this on our way tomorrow.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be making any more pea and ham soup this winter....gross!

No

Last edited by mellie on Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 10:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 9:56

I have been googling the region, and have printed off 4 creepy stories associated with this area, hahaha, Ok,ok, I made up a couple of my own too, but they will never know Wink......

Amazingly, one story has something to do with a creepy old lantern, one which spontaneously lights itself just one evening a year, and what a coincidence, this will be tomorrow night. *gasps*...*ooohh*

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 9:58

I know what you are thinking, and yes, this old lantern has been tried and tested, and it works fine.

I checked it earlier this evening.

So ner...

Razz
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 10:08

I will miss you guys while i'm gone, but it's only for a couple of nights, so....

Very Happy .... If we get snowed in, and need help being pulled out, i'll log on at the main lodge, and let yuz know.

Wink
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 10:15

omg, my friend just got back from the supermarket with $24 odd for the maggot stew , all food was refunded, ..and a $25 gift voucher.

Why?

I think because my friend knew the film crew who were up there just shooting a commercial at the store, (It's a new store).... and the manager freaked I think.

The only reason my friend was talking to the film crew is because he worked with them for years.
Same film company.

Smile hahahahahah

pmsl.... He has nothing to worry about, we aren't mean people, they did the right thing by us, so no harm done.

Besides, it's not the supermarkets fault, i'm quite sure it was the ham hock that yielded the maggots, so it's the company that supplies them with the smoked small goods that should be ashamed of themselves.

omg, I still cant get over that, but have to go and make tacos now......might come back about 8:30pm.

Smile If not...see you guys when I get back in a few days.

xxxx00x000x0x0x0x0x00x00x0x

Back to top Go down
wotwot

wotwot

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:08

Have fun, Mel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:22

Aaawh shux Embarassed

Thanx, and i'll try to get back in one piece....ok!!

cheers

I have to go again, shortly, have to get a very early night.

Smile Hugs & kisses, and I promise to be back in a few days.

xoxoxoxox
Back to top Go down
Mouthy

Mouthy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 23:42

posting at yahoo again? surprise surprise
Back to top Go down
jenjerms

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 23:52

could fit a whole frenchstick down that throat mouthy

Smile
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 23:53

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time at the yahoo zoo   Feeding time at the yahoo zoo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1