~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Yahoo CL

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
drum

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 9:40

Good onyu Mel you have shown that it is possible to have the last laugh as your last yahoo ID indicated.

farao Go Osirus you rock and so does your new forum.
Back to top Go down
The Obse

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 10:24

LOL.

Dumbass.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 10:39

Thanx drum, but the truth is, I didn't start this site for the purpose of snatching Yahoo's posters, I actually started it out of necessity, because they made it impossible for me to participate on their boards.

I love writing, particularly satirical articles...this and just like kicking back and having a chat about anything people are talking about at the time.

Truth is, I far from rock, this forum is a free forum, anyone can have one in under 3 minutes...I merely stuck my preferred logo to it, this and changed a few buttons (with a lot of help from Medulla our board techy)...it's basically a community board....belongs to everyone who wants to participate here, developers don't make a site successful, the people who come here do.... so...

:)It's pretty laid back here....and it's only early days yet...I suspect in time it will become a product of those who come here ...their suggestions are what bring about changes after all.

I don't rule these boards, and never will... all I wanted was a safe place to post and have a chat, if this forum only has a hand full of decent members in 5 years time, then I wont complain.

Welcome to our new posters, be you registered or not.... if you have a suggestion or two for these boards, then feel free to let us know.

cheers. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
GF

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: LMAO and PMSFL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 11:50

yu give yurself too much credit melinda,yahoo is better off without bitches like you.
So it is quiet in Yahoo and maybe that means it was you behind all the flaming and now posters are not getting a lard arse sitting there all day like yu.

It is called a life yu know, and look at all the fake names of other posters in here,you are sick sick sick,

You are a fucktard

yer what someone else said,posters are only playing with you and think you are a deadbeat on speed.

LMAO at you thinking you have almost closed down Yahoo because you are banned yu,because of a couple who said that to you,as you sit and watch what posters are saying in yahoo then posting it in your forum

farken trolling stalking slag you are.
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 11:56

Well, someone misses there ritalin!
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:00

Hey GF, try using your other hand Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:05

Look GF... I agree with you 100%...Yahoo is much better off without me....as has been demonstrated by the fact that now people have a place to come and get creative without risking their content mysteriously disappearing the next day, simply because a disgruntled bias mod got their nose out of joint.

Smile My board is legally permitted to host adult content, not illegal, but people can be as creative as they like here and know that unless it's illegal in nature, it wont be removed simply because I don't fancy it myself.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:08

ceiling.leo wrote:
Well, someone misses there ritalin!

oh shit..thats funny.... Very Happy and so truuuuue!!
Back to top Go down
Medulla_Oblungata

Medulla_Oblungata

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:11

GF wrote:
yu give yurself too much credit melinda,yahoo is better off without bitches like you.
So it is quiet in Yahoo and maybe that means it was you behind all the flaming and now posters are not getting a lard arse sitting there all day like yu.

It is called a life yu know, and look at all the fake names of other posters in here,you are sick sick sick,

You are a fucktard

yer what someone else said,posters are only playing with you and think you are a deadbeat on speed.

LMAO at you thinking you have almost closed down Yahoo because you are banned yu,because of a couple who said that to you,as you sit and watch what posters are saying in yahoo then posting it in your forum

farken trolling stalking slag you are.

Yeah and yahoo has been Rockin lately hasn't it LMAO....
Back to top Go down
GF

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:11

nawwwwww you expected others to be like you and cyber and fuck with people, and, it was your own fucken fault you got banned fuktard ............ blaming mods aint on so take the blame yourself
Back to top Go down
Medulla_Oblungata

Medulla_Oblungata

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:12

GF wrote:
nawwwwww you expected others to be like you and cyber and fuck with people, and, it was your own fucken fault you got banned fuktard ............ blaming mods aint on so take the blame yourself

Someone needs a hug.
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:13

Do you have long finger nails GF?
Back to top Go down
Medulla_Oblungata

Medulla_Oblungata

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:15

ceiling.leo wrote:
Do you have long finger nails GF?

Must be boring over yahoo for the ID to travel to the badlands and post here.
Back to top Go down
GF

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:17

LMAOOOOOOOOOO AT MELINDA USING ALL THESE NAMES...........

NAWWWWWWWW I GOT A LONG TONGUE BUT WOULDNT PUT IT ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR STINK
Back to top Go down
Medulla_Oblungata

Medulla_Oblungata

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:19

GF wrote:
LMAOOOOOOOOOO AT MELINDA USING ALL THESE NAMES...........

NAWWWWWWWW I GOT A LONG TONGUE BUT WOULDNT PUT IT ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR STINK

Sounds very doccy to me...he he
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:21

Bet GF has rings on his toes too
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:22

Strangely enough...I don't have to ....plenty of people here ..I don't need to invent characters.

I have created handles to post a few muses, but will readily admit to those I have.

I bet you started this thread.... hahahhaha... had hoped I would come in here being all vain and conceited sucking it up...but I didn't, so you got peeved off.

Smile Hurry GF...I think I can hear Yahoo calling....hahahhah have you done first-aid?

DRABC?

I think they need mouth to mouth.

cheers
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:24

He's probably trying mouth to something else on himself!

I bet he puts his back out
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:29

ceiling.leo wrote:

Maybe a toe up the ring would be a better idea Razz
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:31

Katanyavich wrote:
ceiling.leo wrote:

Maybe a toe up the ring would be a better idea Razz

lol, maybe crowded with those gerbils running through that turnstyle he had installed
Back to top Go down
Medulla_Oblungata

Medulla_Oblungata

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:35

I can see I am going to have to work hard here keeping my wit on pah.

So I'll reply to both those posts with a big hearty ROFLMAO x 2,000
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:40

Lol Medulla.... I know what you mean...

We have some really clever people here ... I am really happy with the way things have panned out.

Smile For all of us.
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:41

'All of us'

Oh I hope you dont want a group hug.

I have my own personal hat rack going!
Back to top Go down
Medulla_Oblungata

Medulla_Oblungata

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:43

Tell ya what it has certainly opened my eyes to toe rings.
Back to top Go down
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:45

Medulla_Oblungata wrote:
Tell ya what it has certainly opened my eyes to toe rings.

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP Yahoo CL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Yahoo CL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next