~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Yahoo CL

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

RIP Yahoo CL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:48

You know what... this really does call for celebration... the champers is on me!!!

I am really looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you as "real people" away from that regressive pit of despair...

And if you guys can and or are able to log in to Yahoo and chat there, then I honestly don't mind.

I don't expect nor encourage people to post ONLY on this site....

Variety is the spice of life as is freedom of expression.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
ceiling.leo

ceiling.leo

PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:51

mellie wrote:
You know what... this really does call for celebration... the champers is on me!!!

Smile

wonder what sort of shower that is referred to as? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Medulla_Oblungata

Medulla_Oblungata

PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:54

To be quiet honest yahoo technology for me is at least 10 years outdated on the forum front.
You can have much more fun arguing with pics , avatars and video clips LOL....
Bottom line is I have gone there to post and looked and it is dead as driftwood.

Would rather sit in my music thread and play with the tech and get some vids up.
You know the one that doesn't get freakin deleted by yahoo turd moderators because I am
medulla.
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:55

I post all over the place, why not here too. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Medulla_Oblungata

Medulla_Oblungata

PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 12:59

Katanyavich wrote:
I post all over the place, why not here too. Twisted Evil

Why not . Hedge your bets lol.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb 2010 - 13:02

Re- yahoo technology...yep, it's seriously outdated...BUUUT...it's probably just so because it needs to be bullet proof.

When sites like Yahoo are attached to "names" ie, Yahoo is a registered trade mark..hackers , script kiddies are attracted to them, want to deface them.

Enabling the sorts of features we have enabled here on Yahoo would compromise their security...so this might be one reason why it's so .... well, 'standard'....see, they wouldn't want to attack this sight because who would ever find out to glorify their handy work?

It wouldn't make headlines...and so isnt worth their while.

This said, I doubt anyone would notice if the CL had been hacked either...given it's as dead as a doornail lately.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
YAHOO

PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010 - 14:28

FOR SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YAHOO - HERE IS ANOTHER YAHOO THREAD!
Back to top Go down
Nursey

Nursey

PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010 - 14:31

I DID care about it... BUT NOT ANYMORE!!!!

Clearly there has been a handover in staff, the old staff were better, now it's for the dogs!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Yahoo CL   RIP Yahoo CL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Yahoo CL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2