~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 9:31

So?

Very Happy ...

You are mistakening me for someone who cares, your feeble double digit IQ remarks don't even touch the sides Brock....

Sorry..

Cool ...But I guess, all the girls and boys say that eh?

hhahahhaha...rather than trolling forums, how about you pick up a book once in a while... when I go quiet for a bit, you know this is what I'm doing.

Smile...and not unlike how an alcoholic prefers not to drink alone.. , I generally force what I'm reading at the time upon others around me ... sorry, if you find this annoying.

V.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
bingb

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 9:55

And brock womders why his kids are on medication.HELLO brock? They are YOUR kids, hence they didnt have good odds to be normal now did they? and ur ex must be a unit too she would have to be, to marry you and have ur children. whatever u do brock, dont have anymore kids.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 10:18

Brocks a bored piss-ant ...the consequences of aligning yourself with deadbeats on the inter-webby. I doubt he even has kids, he sure spends allot of time promoting himself (or perhaps his buddies cyber-business) on down-and-out mens sites, ....how would he have time to be a real father?

This is why I prefer to keep my distance, this and not associate with slack-jawed cyber grots who keep pics of their mates kids on their computers.

:)They aren't overly bright, would be lucky to share a brain between them.

Last edited by mellie on Mon 10 May 2010 - 10:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 10:20

Who do they think they're kidding?

Certainly not me.

Cool
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 10:49

Keep it coming.

I love the attention. Laughing

lubs. xoxox.
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 11:18

Then that explains why you love yourself sunshine
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 17:19

Hello, Fake Tickfen

*giggle*
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 5:36

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shady

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 5:43

ewwwww

up = Urinary Puss

LOL
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 14:45

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
frenchy

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 14:47

Please forgive me I forgot to change ID's.

UP!!!!
Back to top Go down
philmeop

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 14:56

You aren't the only thing I want to come thick and fast Mr suddenly decent.

hahahahahahah

Cool I am waiting to see how long you can keep this good boy facade up for without ruffling the nannas feathers.

That was quite some show of plumage you bestowed upon a nanna empire in the CL earlier...re- Mr Stumpy.... I was waiting for the punch line.... hmmmm

Well, anyway.....

Smile

OK, exile me, but at least I have a sense of humor, this and my wits about me..... you cant take that off me now can you.

Cool
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 14:57

How many new ID's can fuckhead Mellie create tonight? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
stalkyspies

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 14:58

Only a couple.....;P
Back to top Go down
guest`

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 15:04

but most
id's belong to brock

you don't have over 100 users registered

he's made most of them

so nerrrrr

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 15:09

I have a few, probably about 15...perhaps less....

Lol, I created quite a few tonight....

;P... Just to annoy them!

Why not get creative, I refuse to limit my creativity to the confines of a redundant Yahoo dictatorship..... I might think about it when I reach 40, or 45.

Smile

Just because old roo-meat curtains dug her handles up from the ice age, doesn't mean I have to.

Variety is the spice of life.

Smile
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010 - 15:11

Actually, don't we have to be 60 to qualify for yahoo these days?

pmsl

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FARQ2

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 6:26

UPPPPPPPPPPP!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 6:32

Oh, hi Brock!

I didn't see you there.... sorry about that.

Not enjoying the reid I take it?

Cool
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 7:03

I think you and Brock deserve each other. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 7:31

I don't think so.... I like the people in my life to be down to earth and honest.

So will pass thanks.

He would be more suited to roo, if it weren't for them being cyber mother and son.

Even then, this would probably turn the old cheese on.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD   Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melli, you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3