~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[sticky] I am so very sorry

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

[sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 2:28

More Mellie guest ID's. Rolling Eyes

Go see a psychiatrist - quick. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pmsl

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 2:30

Guest wrote:

Quote :
You should worry since he likes to fuck with your head so much. Laughing

Lol, he wishes.

Cool .... It's just he likes to think he is, it's the least I could do you see...

Wink...anyway, I have to head off shortly.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 2:35

There now....I logged in.

Happy now tool?

Rolling Eyes

Cheers, I gottta go.... there's a blade of grass out the back which requires my keen eye for observation.

The fly on the wall will just have to wait until I get back.

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 2:44

I really think you should try to clear your conscience by publicly apologizing for all the online crap you've been posting for years and all the good people you've offended and, in some cases, libeled.

You will feel better for it.

Then, you should disconnect yourself from the Internet forever and smash your computer into little pieces.

Everyone will then be happy. Even you, I'm sure. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
beback

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 2:45

after lunch some time, I have to go pay some bills now, you know those things that you have to pay or else?

Please try to behave.....

On second thoughts, misbehave, you are like thing 1 and thing 2....if I tell you to behave, you will misbehave, so misbehave!

Be my guest!

cheers Ciao
Back to top Go down
ciao

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 2:49

Hey, cant hack the pace, stay out of the kitchen Fred!

Aaaaw princess...... xxoxoxoox

Not my fault you curl up into a foetal position dangling off Roos onion-bag whenever you lose the debate.

hahahahah Razz

Go have a suckle, I'll be back after lunch some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 3:05

Please get some help, Mellie.

After all these years even Blind Freddy can see that you need it.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 3:09

Oh, no.

My tothepatients ID was just blacklisted at Yahoo *giggle*

Will I ever learn?

Nope. I will be an Internet troll for the rest of my life.

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 4:12

mеlliе wrote:
Oh, no.

My tothepatients ID was just blacklisted at Yahoo *giggle*

Will I ever learn?

Nope. I will be an Internet troll for the rest of my life.

lubs. xox.

Eh?

Nope, I have not attempted to sign up for a yahoo account for weeks now, nor do I intend on doing so any time soon.

I know what you're trying to do, you are trying to allude to the falsehood that I am still trying to register a yahoo account in order to make it appear as though someone other than yourself might actually want to post there. YOU WISH!!!!pmsl

Very Happy Either this or you should really get some help, ie, are starting to see thing!! :X

Nice try chum, but you have my word, I have not attempted to register an account there in weeks, but my gut tells me you already know this yourself.

Are just trying to suggest otherwise.

Smile..Like I said...YOU WISH!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 4:17

Lol, You tard!!!!!

Laughing ...Poor bugger, I am kinda starting to feel slack... 4 fux sake, now you're imagining I'm there when I'm not... no seriously, if you aren't kidding, I am kinda feeling slack Sad...this and a bit freaked out.

You sure you're ok!!

pale ... Seriously it wasn't me.... I have more gumption than to deny it if it was me....i'd probably just ignore your post if it was.

Smile I believe you owe "ME" an apology now!

You do realise that whilst I have misbehaved on yahoo, there have been many times I have observed people mimicking me , probably with a view to have me blacklisted.

Lol, was probably you up to your old tricks again CARL!!!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 4:51

As well as trying to stop trolling online I also need to stop telling lies.

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 5:11

I am not lying, you are!

Very Happy .... where's the thread with the handle you allegedly banned then, or have you conveniently removed the whole thread?

Thus erasing evidence of your black-listing process.

Cool I reckon your finger would be pulsing by now.... absolutely itching to ban someone, anyone.....hahahahaha

What forum was it on Carl?

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 5:15

Cant manage to locate the link hu????

Busted!!!

Now whos the liar Carl!??!?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Bwocky

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 7:07

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 7:35

Actually Brock, I am pleased to see you here today.... ward 17 bed 4 needs chemically restraining and a bed pan.

Thanx.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Bwocky

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 7:39

I am not Brock, you moron.

I am Borns, Roo, Carl, Frenchyjen, Kez, Lisa and everyone else from Yahoo.

And, we're out to get YOU. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 8:09

Oh yeah, you and all your personalities I assume?

pmsl.....

I don't scare easily, am far from the paranoid type, I believe it was afterall me who did place my own contact information up on yahoo if you recall?

Hardly the actions of a paranoid individual ....hmm??...(back in the days whereby I though some of you were remotely normal)...

Smile Even after a smorgasbord of prank calls, I still have the same phone number.

Will take more than a handle to scare me pal/luvey.... bring it on sook!

Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 11:40

mеlliе wrote:
I will close this dreadful forum down soon.

When I can figure out how to do that.

Once again, I am so sorry.

Mellie. xox.

So pleased you haven't located my blog.

Smile Ausatire, as a social experiment....

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Bwocky

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 15:43

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dan

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May 2010 - 17:44

Bwocky still sucking his mothers COCK I see...

lol!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 1:29

Dan, are you saying Brocks mother has a penis?

Look, roo sounded a tad androgynous, like a pit bull terrier with laryngitis over the phone, but apart from her probably having a few polyps on her vocal cords/larynx, I doubt she has a penis.

Smile...she'd probably like one though... pmsl
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 1:32

Of course she doesn't always sound like a pit bull terrier, usually when she's screaming at me down the phone after a night on the turps.

Very Happy Touch wood, she hasn't done this for a while...Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 10:56

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mr.gcf

mr.gcf

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 11:49

mеlliе wrote:
I would like to publicly apologize for the way I act online.

I am totally fucked in the head. I was born a retard and for that I am very sorry.

I want to apologize to Brock, Borns, Carl, Frenchyjen, Roo, Kez and everyone else at Yahoo who I offend almost daily.

I realize that if I behaved this way in real life I would probably be sued or earn myself a real time punch in the mouth.

I would deserve that.

I will try to get some professional help soon.

lubs you all.

Mellie. xoxox.

Are you going to make a public speech like our illustrious Prime Ministers did?
Will their be a National Sorry Day from you?

How about a public speech to show your gratitude for your ardent fans?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 13:02

I didn't write it, if you look closely, someone here has been using an unregistered version of my registered mellie handle....(the real one has an avatar)
<---------Look see, it's mia!!!!

The clone is a user account, and when you cut and paste the fake handles characters onto yahoos boards this and try to send it, the characters show up funny.

Obviously someone who is computer literate enough to alter characters this and is rather bored also.

No prizes for guessing who....

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[sticky] I am so very sorry
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ausatire~ :: The best of Ausatire :: General Discussion & Entertainment :: The Cafe-
Jump to: