~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[sticky] I am so very sorry

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

[sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 13:31

Quote :
How about a public speech to show your gratitude for your ardent fans?

You must have mistaken me for someone else, I don't have any fans, only have pesky trolls who come here to annoy me.

Smile

There are a few people who drop by once in a while to say hi, but they aren't fans as such, just forum viewers, and occasional posters.

So no speech required!
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 13:34

Anyway, welcome to my forum, and enjoy the rest of your evening.

cheers~
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 14:45

I am full of crap.

This alleged fake Mellie ID is really me.

I'm just looking for attention. As usual.

But, I'm just talking to myself most of the time. Rolling Eyes

Sorry.

Lubs, Mellie. xox.
Back to top Go down
vachina

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 15:06

Tossa, (fake mellie aka Carl) you just caught yourself out.... AGAIN!

Ping off, ran out of Ritalin have we?

Cool
Back to top Go down
truth

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 15:18

Nice try with the gcf handle by the way.... *scoffs*

I couldn't help but notice how the one and only member (apart from myself) logged out just as you arrived.

Uncanny!

Cool .....
Back to top Go down
iCarly

iCarly

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2010 - 1:58

you just never know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2010 - 7:58

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2010 - 8:10

DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
steve

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2010 - 8:47

In

Out

In

Out

In
Out

In Out

In Out, In Out

In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out
In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out,In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out,In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out,In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, In Out, aaarrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2010 - 9:58

Welcome to Ausatire Steve, (if you are new) .....

Would love to stay and chat but have to head off shortly, the kids are taking me out for dinner .... bookings for 7pm

Smile... *Cringe* They wont tell me what or where it is....my luck, I'll end up at Hungry Jacks or something, lol

But I will smile appreciatively, and eat my burger as though it were the best thing since sliced bread of course if this is what they have planned.

All I know is the cab fare is roughly $40 return,(I'm paying the cab fare btw) and they each have roughly $50-$70 each they have saved and put aside from their weekly allowances. I have been spoilt this year.

Smile prolly Hogs Breath or something like that...they are being very secretive about it all.

Anyway....ciao until later on tonight.

Wont be a late one, is a school day tomorrow afterall.

Happy Mummies day to those who are mums btw...

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2010 - 15:34

We had a lovely evening, thankyou.

Smile .... Are you lot psychic now or something, have started sensing my presence?

I thought I could creep in here, take a quick look, then go to bed!

*head shakes*

Ps, the food was contaminated and vile, but like when my children used to bring me soggy toast and cold burned eggs for breakfast in bed, in the true spirit of mothers day past....(when they were littler and would wake me up in the morning, not the other way round )....I hooked in convincingly enough that they (my children) are going to force me to go back there again for my birthday.....*cringe*

Now who puts the "VOLT" in revolting again?

Wink Sorry, couldn't help myself!

Bloody hell, that's what I get for telling a porky pie I guess...bad table service, some moron limping to the table with webbed fingers wearing a filthy apron. Holly shit!!!!

What was the name of that chef/cook out of the rocky horror picture show again?

Think Meatloaf everyone!!!

Smile...or am I thinking of the wrong movie after probably one too many glasses of Champaign tonight?

Some might call this karma, and to the restaurateur I had the misfortune of having to pretentiously complement tonight....(I will get you in the morning) ..... when the kids have gone the school, I will call you and tell you what I really think. A refund wont be necessary, because the humour I drive from this memorable evening will have more than paid for itself, once I report them to the health department for serving what I think was human flesh died orange on top of what was supposed to be a seafood platter.

With any luck, the place will have closed down by the time my birthday rolls round....jeeze, what a shame, I was so looking forward to going back there too....

Wink

Honestly, these places are worth their weight in gold, are like the burnt toast offerings only mothers day breakfasts bring, I so miss these. Sad

I want my burnt toast back!!!

... Though Let me assure you, the joint I went to tonight was the next best thing .....I'll probably be in hospital on a drip this and too ill to call and abuse them tomorrow.... *darn*

..... Antibiotics required!

Smile Prophylaxis should be on their starters menu.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2010 - 15:53

Night!

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 4:27

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 2:40

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 2:46

So, the point of your bringing this thread up is?

Lol, anyone might think you were trying to make a point.... pmsl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010 - 1:50

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shady

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010 - 2:34

I am so very sorry 'guest' you have up disease = urinary puss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010 - 9:56

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shady

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010 - 10:26

pmsl

just gave yourself up as the mellie clone pussie puss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010 - 10:30

Brock and Mellie.
Sitting in a tree.
Kissing.

pmsl.

A match made in heaven.

Each one is as retarded and as big a loser as the other. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010 - 10:31

Well well well, you lot have been busy I see.

Cool ...
Back to top Go down
shady

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010 - 10:38

Quote :
Brock and Mellie.
Sitting in a tree.
Kissing.

pmsl.

?????? wtf
how fuckin retarded is this idiot, Smile a flea has more sense that this stupid old cow
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010 - 10:42

the 'sorry and sad guest' has lost her way

playschool is that way -------------------------> at y7 CL

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010 - 10:50

guest wrote:
Brock and Mellie.
Sitting in a tree.
Kissing.

pmsl.

A match made in heaven.

Each one is as retarded and as big a loser as the other. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was sure I made this forum for people 25+.

Well apparently not, hmmmm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010 - 11:06

Quote :
mеlliе Guest

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry Thu 6 May 2010 - 4:27

I think that by going invisible no-one will know I'm here.

But, I'm wrong.

Everyone knows I'm always here. All day, every day.

I have this place open in one browser window and Yahoo open in another.

That's all I do. How pathetic is that?

Sorry. Crying or Very sad

lubs. xox.

the y7CL feral bogans own self confession of herself is accurate

must be tuff brought up as bogan only to live online as a bogan
...behind locked doors

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [sticky] I am so very sorry   [sticky] I am so very sorry - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[sticky] I am so very sorry
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ausatire~ :: The best of Ausatire :: General Discussion & Entertainment :: The Cafe-
Jump to: