~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekend Plans

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
melli

melli

Weekend Plans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010 - 15:34

Now, I really really have to go to bed.

I might log back in before I go out tomorrow, depending on whether my mother arrives earlier than appreciated or not.

Cool
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010 - 15:36

pmsl.... just quickly, ....re- trail of herpes....*gross*... pmsl...
Back to top Go down
mr.gcf

mr.gcf

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010 - 15:36

Underarm hair is nice when pleated.
And Tasmania is much more beautiful when the forest runs amok.
And every guys loves the mono brows.
But the best is mixing a moustache with an upper lip!
Back to top Go down
gragras

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010 - 16:03

One big happy family===now all thats missing is a pair of soiled knickers to rub my face in.

Remember remember......

V Very Happy
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 12:50

Well we are back.... not a bad evening, (food was satisfactory)...crowning was entertaining, my son has a friend over and has requested to hook his laptop up to our largest TV (in the lounge-room)... to watch the second series of Merlin. He's already seen both series 1 and 2, though mate hasn't, yet, Aaaarrgh he insists I will love it, tells me it's like Harry Potter only better...hmmmm.... well, we shall see about that now wont we. Wink

If you are wondering how we came across season 2, well, we were walking along the street when suddenly a dragon swooped across our heads, missing us only by inches, ..and from it's bright green inverted cloaca fell a fluorescent purple egg.

This egg spontaneously hatched and there it was, a DVD, the second series of Merlin.

As God as my witness, this is how Merlin series 1 and 2 come to be in our possession.

And woman never lie, you know this.

Very Happy 14 long hours of Merlin (straight) ...and you know, I might even start to believe this story myself after tonight.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans   Weekend Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Plans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2