~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Australian Federal Police Branches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Final

Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 2:37

No offer was made to post, i said i could and that is a big difference between you and i, that i don't dwell in the gutter with you and would not subject your child again like you have on the W.W.W.

TUFF!
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 2:38

I've also seen a lot of your filth from Yahoo, Melinda.

So, it's not just Final's word against yours.

I'm sure many, many other people from Yahoo remember it too.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 2:40

OMG, you are absolutely hopeless.....you offered to post it, I challenged you to do so...you put your sword away, because you and I both know you are a liar!

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 2:42

Hey, proof is in the pudding, so like I have demonstrated my valid concerns, why not bring your alleged proof to the table.

If I am a liar, then I'm sure your proof *cough* will confirm this in a flash.

Yes?

Smile.... Come on I haven't got all day.....

Last edited by mellie on Wed 26 May 2010 - 2:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Final

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 2:42

You are not smart at all, i said i can post them
I am awake up to you trying to cover your arse so you turn the blame around

It eats away at you doesn't melinda, you not being all that clever and all

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 2:44

Can and will are two different things, and if you were telling the truth, you would substantiate your claims.

You have failed, this and have lost the battle.

Cool ....
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 2:47

Waste of time and effort trying to reason with her.

This is the game she plays. Because she has no life away from the Internet.

You could spend all day here bouncing posts back and forth and never get anywhere.

She's like the cockatoo at our local pet shop - she keeps dropping her toys outside of her cage and she wants you to pick them up and put them back in. Then, she throws them out again. She would have you doing that all day.

That's Melinda.
Back to top Go down
Final

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 2:59

it is making almost physically ill re-reading those posts again about her cyber night,especially the description of her daughter. many many people were shocked that night and the next day when it was viewed by ( name not inserted ) before the thread was deleted.

When Docs visited you melinda they should have taken your kids away for good from your den of eniquity.
remember the **merdimorz** name melli? you should and that's all you get

Enough said now until i am ready to make her wish she was never born.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 2:59

Also, when Pete began accusing me of being a racist, after I knocked him back (invitation on board his houseboat)...despite my having told tons of racist jokes prior to him inviting me .... he began threatening myself and my children on Yahoo. Then when I threatened him with legal action, why did a woman whywhy call me and try to convince me to not take him seriously, that he was just a puppy dog, and wouldn't hurt a fly?

Was this damage control, was he really shitting himself ....worried I would take action against him for having made threats?

hahahahahhaah

Whywhy advised she was moving overseas, something about a plus size womans clothing business, ...... she also asked allot of probing questions about a variety of people on yahoo, was particularly interested in my thoughts on borns, after she claimed her and her husband had met up with her at a bar, only for the evening to have ended quite quickly because she (cough) advised whywhy and hubby she had her period, this and needed to leave. Whywhy told me that the guy who came to fetch her from the bar bared a striking resemblance to Travey from MCL.

Was this true, or was this just some spin to lead me to believe travey and borns were two different people, and that borns was a girl *cough*

Whywhy claimed to have seen traveys avatar pic from MCL (under the name Paris) and told me that the individual who came to fetch a quiet, 18/19 year old borns (female) looked just like him....Travey!

Now please, I didn't come down with the last shower.....hahahaha

You are all such fanciful creatures.... I could just eat you all up sometimes.

Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 3:01

You are disgusting, and really ...if you saw something like that on yahoo, then you need to forward it onto the police, I bloody well would.

So why haven't you?

Because you are a liar, and know I said no such thing.

I'll give you points for trying however...

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 3:07

Heres what I think......I think whywhy is Petes (Mr houseboats) Mrs, (I heard kids in the background)....this and think she's into hosting those tacky lingerie parties, (hence the clothing adventure) ....... and had called me to try and convince me not to worry about her hubbys threats, rather to focus my attentions on borns again instead.

Cool Honestly, she sounded stoned!

Sounded like she was in her late 30's early 40's... this and lethargic.

She kept going off on tangents, like couldn't keep track of her own discussion.

A few times, I had to remind her where she was up to, or fill in the gaps where she had stalled.

Hi Kez!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 3:08

Actually, could have been in her mid 40's hard to tell when they're off their face.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 3:21

Sorry about this guys, but I need a little assistance with my character distinction.... some characters being rather sketchy and all.

Thanx.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 3:23

Then there was lilady of the night.... (thats what I have dubbed her character for now)...when she called to forewarn me about fords/Petes evil intentions re- him inviting me on board his houseboat.

Actually, she was reasonably well spoken, didn't sound stoned, or ill brought up!

And was able to hold a brief conversation.... Amazing!!!

Like she could work at a call centre perhaps?

Phone sex even?

Very Happy Thanx again.....
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 3:29

Now for Mamma roo, the old woman who lives in a shoe...well, kind of, with a voice like a woman who had either screamed at allot of kids, this or likes a drink... or 4 , or 5...

A creepy eery, sinister voice, when being artificially pleasant, and a raucous dominatrix hardened voice when agitated or intoxicated. Usually over Brock!

Perhaps Brocks her son?

Cool Id probably have a shot voice too if he were my kid...SHEESH!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 3:38

Then there was the butch sounding Kiwi woman who referred to me and being a skenny aaassed bech and a term I had never heard before she called me "cunny"... apparently! She sounded about 40...hard to tell, though sounded Islander or something, this or a very big white kiwi. Could tell she was a whopping big woman anyway....she intentionally moved away from the phone receiver, like was walking around her house muttering abusive sentiments at me from afar. Weird.

Oh, and that little guy who called, sounded skinny, inebriated, homeless and perhaps indigenous.

Had an ingenious voice, it was all he could to to hurl dirty words at me down the phone.

A husky, alcohol abused sounding drunkard voice.... the mental image I got was him calling from a homeless persons hang-out/bus shelter near a pay phone.

Oh, then there was the whistle blower, the individual who hasn't quite figured out that blowing whistles into modern phones doesn't hurt the ears of people at the other end these days .... this and or that they are supposed to wait for people to give them nuisance calls before blowing the whistle, not the other way round. *doh*

And Brock, who sounds camp, speedy, zippy and pumped.... and a lot younger than he claims he is. I would have said he sounded 25 or 26....27 tops.

Or perhaps he's one of those little jockey structured men, with too many female hormones?

Who knows.

Smile

How am I doing so far?
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 4:25

Quote :
And Brock, who sounds camp, speedy, zippy and pumped.... and a lot younger than he claims he is. I would have said he sounded 25 or 26....27 tops.

Or perhaps he's one of those little jockey structured men, with too many female hormones?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

you could write a novel on those loons
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 4:29

Oh, I intend to, Wink ....
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 4:33

And in a round about way, I think they will love it.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 6:23

I love the way Melli takes bits and pieces of certain stories and pieces them alltogether to make it look like a conspiracy LMAO

1) I have NOT spoken to Melli since well before my Brothers Murder Charge

2) The post about not being able to access my account was to do with my Toyota AFL Tipping and nothing to do with Yahoo or its entities

3) I am NOT friends with Roo OR Mulnut, and have not been for some time

4) Melli, you really are fucked in the head ya know.

Send the AFP round anytime. Actually, I might take copies of all these posts to them mysef tonight when I go to the city and see what they have to say!

Fucking idiot
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 6:38

I love the way Brock puts on his scary mask .... Sexy!

Wink

New postSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches Today at 3:23 Reply with quote
I love the way Melli takes bits and pieces of certain stories and pieces them alltogether to make it look like a conspiracy LMAO

Quote :
1) I have NOT spoken to Melli since well before my Brothers Murder Charge
LIAR

Quote :
2) The post about not being able to access my account was to do with my Toyota AFL Tipping and nothing to do with Yahoo or its entities

Sure
Quote :
3) I am NOT friends with Roo OR Mulnut, and have not been for some time
LIAR
Quote :
4) Melli, you really are fucked in the head ya know.

Not half as fucked up as you!

Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 6:40

You told me on the phone (I have this saved, and can prove when you have called) that your brother and his mate murdered a mate over a paedophilia related matter.

Would you like me to refresh your memory re- word for word what you said Brock....

Or should we leave it there?

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 6:42

They are right about one thing Brock, you really are a big liar, a gutless one at that.

Not that they are much better, so.... who are they to talk after all?

Did they put you on damage control duty today or are you trying to redeem yourself?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 7:12

Moral to the story, don't call people when your drunk!

This or under the influence of some sort of substance.

Let this be a lesson learned by Brocks example.

I have no duty to be loyal to you Brock, not after how you treated me and defended Roo that day after you weeviled back into their friends list.

Just remember, ....If I died tomorrow, they would dump you like a hot potato because they would have no reason to think there would be someone else in the loops you would be inclined to gush all and sundry to, however we know better don't we Brock.

Cool I suspect you have gushed to quite a few people, in fact, you really need to stop playing forum participants off against the other for your own private enjoyment, I have not told roo all that you said about her yet, but i'm tired of you cramping my style, this and annoying me, so if you persist, I will do just that.

What I will do if you are not careful is invite roo to call me herself, and I will tell her word for word exactly what you said about them all.....Better still, I might even invite roo to meet me in person, in a public place of course.

Whywhy was less critical of you, told me she thought you were going through a "people pleasing" phase, personally, I think you have been playing all sorts of weird spiteful childish games for years, playing people off one against the other for amusement.

Grow up!

You have gushed some pretty serious stuff, from what you said about your brother, (presuming you are even related to the guy who you claim is your brother) to what you said about those on yahoo.

At first, I believed you because you sounded so down and out, (recall all that bizzo about having nowhere to live)... but the second my back was turned, there you were sucking up to roo and mulnut, defending them and calling me a liar based on what you yourself had divulged to me.

I know you aren't quite right upstairs Brock, but you are capable of knowing right from wrong. You are such a BS artist.

Possibly even more so than roo if this is possible...on second thoughts, I'd put you both on par with each other.

Rolling Eyes How did I know you were lying?

Because the way you spoke of Mulnut that night on the phone, was like you felt intrinsically sickened by what you found on his computer, enough to have left his place abruptly in the middle of the night ...yet for some reason or another, you posted this a month or so later... after I figured out some of what you had said was contrived, if not deliberate.

Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Brockl17

Never mind, I like a good drama, carry on with your lies, I doubt anyone believes you anymore anyway, even if they make out that they do just to keep your pie hole shut.

Last edited by mellie on Wed 26 May 2010 - 7:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FARQ2

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 7:16

Retard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Australian Federal Police Branches
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next