~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Australian Federal Police Branches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
gue?t

Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 7:22

Melinda needs to have her computer taken away from her and smashed into little pieces.

Then, she needs to be locked up for the rest of her unnatural life.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 7:27

Rolling Eyes How did I know you were lying?

Because the way you spoke of Mulnut that night on the phone, was like you felt intrinsically sickened by what you found on his computer, enough to have left his place abruptly in the middle of the night ...yet for some reason or another, you posted this a month or so later... after I figured out some of what you had said was contrived, if not deliberate.

Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Brockl17

Never mind, I like a good drama, carry on with your lies, I doubt anyone believes you anymore anyway, even if they make out that they do just to keep your pie hole shut.

Now, in future, stop using people as weapons against your 'said' friends, grow up and act your age.

The only options are as follows

1) You were always mates with roo and mulnut, though tried to allude to your having a fall out, to get into my good books, this or try to get information out of me.

2)You really did have a fall out with them, this and are both a liar and a traitor, two-faced taboot.

3)You are a cop, are pretending to be insane, in which case, my apologies, but you really should have told me before now, we could have been great together, *choke*

FOOOL!!

Rolling Eyes Get off the drugs Brock!
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 7:35

Think about it, if I hadn't spoken to you since before your alleged brother committed murder, how is it I know the motive behind what he did?

If it weren't for your having told me yourself?

Presuming that wasn't just a great big lie also.....lol

Now shoo, I have things to do, keep it up and i'll call your mummy roo.

Smile
Back to top Go down
FARQ2

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 7:46

keep going
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 8:00

You are a gutless person and a poor sport. You only respond when you think I have left, so I cant respond straight away.

Ps,If someone tried to call before, feel free to call back...I was in the laundry and missed the phone, it's pouring down here, and I didn't hear it until the machine stopped spinning....much the way Brock spins lies.

Smile
Back to top Go down
ROFLMAO

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 11:15

Dont lie again melinda you were on the machine werent you, the only ride you'll ever get. Arrow your nothing but a scrag, always will be. everything that comes out of that shit hole mouth is full of lies. PUT UP OR SHUT UP
Back to top Go down
yodas

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 12:31

I think our melle has put quite a lot of information up already, don't you?
Back to top Go down
gold

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 12:35

well she isnt MY melle but yea let her bury her own shit. BRING IT ON....
Back to top Go down
Yodas

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 12:36

and for what it's worth i don't believe shes lying.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010 - 14:20

who the hell is Bonnie????????????????

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010 - 1:35

Who the hell is bonnie?

Um, you?

I guess.

Sleep ....
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010 - 1:39

I realise the object of your post/game was to try and make the page difficult to load with all those emoticons.

Is there something in this thread you don't want others reading perhaps?

Oh and for what it's worth, I don't think it really matters, when a full screen save of say an entire yahoo page would lag allot more...

Cool You aren't very bright now are you.
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOL

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010 - 0:50

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian Federal Police Branches   Australian Federal Police Branches - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Australian Federal Police Branches
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4