~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bareall

BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 5:27

'grinz' back Smile
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 5:57

LOL

a bogan 'grinz' made them scurry off all in a huff Sad

check the views, still holding an audience

gold

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bareall

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 6:02

they are biting their tongues and trying real hard to play nice in the general arena,
circling each other like Indians with arrows drawn
Back to top Go down
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 6:04

Quote :
circling each other like Indians with arrows drawn

That, is a great and very accurate visual.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 6:12

Do any of you people actually work?

Or, are you all welfare bludgers, like Mellie?

Just wondering.

And, before you ask - yes, I do work.
Back to top Go down
satire

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 6:53

Yes you work alright, very long hours too, being a stalker troll all day and night on the net.

What an achievement, bet mummy and daddy and grans and gramps are real proud.
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 6:55

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

guest just keeps giving and giving
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 6:56

her twin 'clone mellie' must be due in soon to takeover for awhile Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 7:29

Guest the unemployable wrote...
Quote :
Do any of you people actually work?

Or, are you all welfare bludgers, like Mellie?

Just wondering.

And, before you ask - yes, I do work.

If you have the time to sit here all day observing others posting habits, then perhaps you should review your own employment status.

Honestly, I think you spend more time on these boards than me.

Pssssst .....I earned $400 for a short piece I had been working on for the past few days. Ok, it's not much...but it pays better than trolling yahoo 24/7, and here either for that matter.

Yourself?

How many hours have you spent trolling my forum this week, and what were you paid to do so?

Very Happy .....

What I write may not interest you in the slightest, but I do manage to be somewhat productive at least.

And my days not even finished yet...I have one more short article to go.

Smile Never assume!
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
wotwot

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 7:42

Yo brock, u cant even come up with ur own shit u have to use my ID and plagiarise/change an article,,coz ur too bumb to do it freestyle..

LMFAOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
wotwot

wotwot

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 7:52

Can't touch my ID now, bwoky bahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 8:08

I tell you what, if he tried plagiarising with whom I submit a majority of mine to, he'd never get anything published again.

They use a program to check for plagiarised content now, and it's so incredibly sensitive.

So sensitive that I'm thinking of downloading a program like it of my own, so I may submit my own articles into the software to check for other peoples similarly worded articles first to save having to resubmit them.

I have even had a couple of mine returned with a question mark when they were 100% my own, (well, I thought they were) which I have had to alter a few lines simply because someone else had thought to word/title something similar to the way I had prior to my having written mine.

Brock you dope, you cant get away with this sort of thing these days, not when people are paying you for content.

Ok for Yahoo, if you want to look like a goose when someone catches you out, (and they will) ... but not when submitting them for $$$$.

Would you pay someone for an article they had stolen from someone else Brock?

Lol, Yeah, you probably would if you thought you could get away with publishing it.

You don't have writers pride, that irksome feeling real writes get at the mere prospect of passing off someone else's work as their own.

You remind me of a used car salesman Brock.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 8:11

Wotwot, ignore the turd, even if he tries to copy your real handle the way he has mine by altering the characters... it's dealer probably just dropped off some ice....this is about the time of day bwocky starts going all gooey in the head.

Rolling Eyes Either that or his regular medication just wore off.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 8:28

But, I really do like Brock.

Even if he thinks I'm a retard. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 8:36

You know what, I think it's you who has a thing for Brock..., is that you Kezz-jens?

PMSL...You seem to be obsessed with him, I can tell you are trying to use me as an excuse to bring the topic of him/IT up.

Hey, no need to be jealous, he's all yours Kezzo.

Handle with care, it's damaged goods you know...

You pair would make a cute couple actually, in a freaky Frankenstein/Frankfurter kinda way...and when booking the honeymoon, don't forget to request a double padded cell with en suite and matching straight jackets.

Smile Yes indeed, the pigeon pair!
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 8:39

Sorry, everyone.

Time to take my meds again.

This talking to myself is getting out of control.

Be back later. Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 8:41

Bye Brock... we understand , Rolling Eyes FOOL!
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 8:43

Brock isn't here, Mellie.

Why are you talking to yourself again???
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 12:37

Have a lovely night guest, even you should be acknowledged once in a while...

Yahoo have sent me a cheque in the mail.

YahooCL!7 carers allowance apparently.

And yes, you are loved unconditionally, (how am I doing?)

Nemest~!

Razz
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jun 2010 - 12:38

And yes, I am intentionally misspelling 'Nemest' to hopefully irk/annoy the shit out of you....just in case you hadn't quite figured it out...

Wink ....

Always a pleasure...

Razz
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 0:19

Quote :
Have a lovely night guest, even you should be acknowledged once in a while...

Yahoo have sent me a cheque in the mail.

YahooCL!7 carers allowance apparently.

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:21

Seriously, I deserve Yahoo Careers allowance..... Cool Putting up with these freaks the way I do...keeping them busy so yahoo can kick back and take a holiday.

ASSHOLS!!!!!!!

Cool
Back to top Go down
Jeeez

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:33

mellie doesnt stalk anyone does she

just about everything in this dirty forum relates to yahoo, mcl and the posters

of course melli doesnt stalk it is everyone else's fault hey

yer right aways someone ese isn't it

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:50

'stalky feather head clone mellie guest jeeez'

your posts are so riveting,

anything you post here non mellie related?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 1:55

I only retaliate, like I have always said...if you leave me alone, then I will leave you alone....I did warn you Stalkyspies.... years ago...but you kept contacting me, kept trying to befriend me under various email accounts and ID's all of which I saw through.

Cool Honestly, you are too dopey to do this kind of thing, you should leave it to those with at least a double digit IQ.

All you are is a pathological cyber stalker, have no reason why you target people other than the fact you feel intimidated and rejected.

lol..sure you would call complete strangers and target people you chat with online...

Super freak!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next