~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coolios

MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS   MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 4:08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message boards can be fun and safe places to discuss things with virtual strangers, though I think it's this element of mystery, and anonymity which keeps the good boards going, this and from going stale. Once everyone knows who everyone is, this and or THINKS they do....whereby they go so far as to second guess each and every would be new punter, this and accuse them of being someone from a past forum life...it's gets rather dull.

When everyone knows who one another are, this and know every aspect of each others lives....topics like.... What did you have for breakfast, when did you last fart.....bla bla bla...

*YAWNZ* Ideal for stalkers/nut cases though, as they would get off on this sort of empowering stuff, scammers too I suspect...ie those who hoard peoples personal information for later use.

Towards the end it was a mess hall of inebriated rantings, worthwhile discussion about life in general, opinions and views had long ceased being discussed in a worthwhile manner the way they would be when Alinta and Mary would dive into discussion....

Once Alinta stopped posting, that was it for me!

.... Greens , Meds both worthwhile punters also got bored with the rantings of bogans like madcow, roo, kez, jenz.. brock, .... But is there someone out there that could help Madcow, he's a real worry!!

Unless he was part of the study, and was just pretending to be crazy!

*fingers crossed*

The thing is, these places attract all walks of life, good and bad, bright and not so bright, sane and quite insane...because you can be who ever you like online, this is what appeals to so many I think. Me, well I always was just my boring self....Mel Cook ..I think perhaps those who were really down on themselves, (their real persona's under their yahoo disguises) probably didn't like the fact that I was brave and happy enough to post as just myself in my own skin.

In my opinion, people with obvious mental health issues prone to malicious activities, (intruding on peoples lives personally) really should be dealt with ...not be allowed to get away with harassing anyone, as this sets the standard, tells others that this sort of thing is acceptable.

I don't hold any bad feelings or animosity towards Yahoos boards, or even some of it's troubled/pranking posters/mods we all had fun had a hoot when it was in it's prime.....this and scooting along, it's just it got too clicky, personal....and this is Ok, if it's a private forum?MSN ...but some people take you being their online friend very seriously, like the way borns did when she/he and I were chatting via email.

I saw her/it as just a cyber acquaintance, she started divulging how we were so much alike, shared the same birthday, same animal, she began intruding on my private life, wanting to know about my kids, my family....I just thought it was lonely, ....but then she got too intrusive and wierd.

Like as in "One hour photo" or "Misery", number one fan kinda wierd.

And roos another one, doesn't like being told NO, same with brock!

Antisocial people harassing others they don't even know on and off line because they feel rejected by complete strangers.

It might be amusing at first, but some people like this take things very very seriously, as has been demonstrated.

This and don't know when enoughs enough... or when it's time to re-acquaint themselves with living world again.

I now realise why they had it in for my pics, .... places we'd go and so forth.

It all makes sense now...

I enjoyed chatting with quite a few on there, but when the bad outweighed the good, this is when I wasn't prepared to log on to by chance capture some fleeting moment of sanity, a normal poster there just happy to have a chat.
...............................................................................................

Lovely to see you talk about yerself melinda........thats a start to admitting you have the major problems.............awesomeness at its best SmileSmileSmile:
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS   MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 4:14

No, I was referring to the individuals who would call my relatives, kids schools, harass me off-line personally, because they just couldn't get over what a virtual stranger said to them, or about them online, because their online identities were in essence, all of what summed them up.

Sad really, but I think if you want to solve anything, you should look inward...because calling up complete strangers is not normal behavior, never have I and never would I do this.

I'm flat out calling my real life friends back when they ask me to, much less waste my time harassing people I don't even know.

Wierd!

Smile

Last edited by mellie on Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 4:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS   MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 4:16

I grew out of prank calls in high school, the way most normal people do.

Honestly, I'd hate to see their phone bills......

cheers

Must be enormous!
Back to top Go down
bareall

PostSubject: Re: MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS   MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 4:31

guest feather head needs a new coolios job

plucking for kfc might keep her amused..... for a bit
she can just send them a sample of her moulting feather collection as resume
Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS   MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 4:39

Lets go for a stroll down memory lane....perhaps this will assist with your acknowledging the silliness that was going on over on yahoo, and why it was eventually closed.

Here is mags, alluding to the falsehood that I had claimed my child had been molested on Yahoos boards.

Atrocious!

MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS Magdoc10
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS   MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 4:42

MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS Doc210

Unhealthy preoccupation with peoples children much Doc?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS   MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 4:46

MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS Bornss16
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS   MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 5:06

MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS Captur15
I mean, must I go on and on....could sit here for a week posting the stupidity that was hurled on yahoos boards, re- kez, jens, roo, doc, brock, mulnut, borns, madcow, etc etc... .... but whats the point?

It's all a pile of horse shit.

king

look have your funeral guys, and move on!!!!

Cool Whats done is done.

I cant blame yahoo for pulling CL, it was a social science experiment that went terribly wrong especially towards the end when I wasn't even there posting anymore.

So, did our leaving solve the problem?

Did it get rid of the real trolls who spent their days rolling around drunk spewing garbage all over the boards?

No, it did not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS   MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MELINDA ADMITS PROBLEMS
Page 1 of 1