~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheers people

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
emu

Cheers people - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 9:30

those scabs my darling i am glad i didnt get them on my little penis when i was massaging ur back, omg my wife would cut it off, omg then what would you do, i s'pose there is always another yahoo stud that c ould fill you in fer awhile, XXXXXX
Back to top Go down
LOL@mary

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 9:33

I am having ham and pea soup for dinner but hubby said i needed to add split peas but didnt have any well you know i am a bad cook so got the back scratcher out and lent over the pot and got some scabs in, well one way to get it green and also i might get hubbys money even quicker if he dies from my cooking. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 9:34

is good to see mary got under the feathers of this stalkyspies guest feather head, so brutally,

poor ferals, just can't manage their jealousy,

eats em alive SQUAWK Smile
Back to top Go down
emu

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 9:37

oh baby, thats why i want you and all that money, i dont usually like huge women but omg for you i will put up with it. XXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
bareall

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 9:40

pmsl
this idiot feather head _ guest has the IQ of a fly, and the imagination of a 3 yo.
and that's being generous
Back to top Go down
LOL@mary

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 9:40

hey brok when i am finnished you can have a go at me babyyyyyy i have plenty to go AROUND, just bring your own flour hope its not self raising tho i might rise even more babyyyyyy. oh i ran out of dressings can you please bring one of your shirts to wipe the pus babyyyyy.
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 9:43

of course it only has the IQ of a spud,

when it's not on pre - recorded repeats, feather head guest parrot has no signs of intelligence

just another freeze dried veg floundering in cyberworld

Smile
Back to top Go down
smirkies

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 9:44

By: verycontrary_mary
28 minutes ago
Re:WELL I DUNNO MODS................ (PREVIEW)
Well isn't this place looking dandy. All compartmentalised. Very organised Wink

i am over there emu playing my queen role, hehehehee, i will im you soon baby after i get off on all this hehehehe SMIRK
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 9:44

Quote :

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 9:48

So many Mellie and Green ID's in the one thread.

Almost freaking unbelievable. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 9:51

what a feral desperate this featherhead starrystalker is, making up posts,
so envious of all the feral females in y7,
they never let her in their fishwives club, poor sad sod
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 9:54

retard wrote:
Have a good one, if I don't get back on tonight.

Who are you trying to kid? You're always "on". Online, that is.

Stalking and saving screenshot after screenshot. For years and years.

What a moron you are, Mellie.
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 9:55

see guest feather head is back on pre- recorded repeat,

boring

yawn, fart,

time for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Mouthy

Mouthy

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 9:57

not everyone is mellie or green fuckstick
Back to top Go down
bareall

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 10:01

Quote :
of course it only has the IQ of a spud,

when it's not on pre - recorded repeats, feather head guest parrot has no signs of intelligence

PMSL Smile
Back to top Go down
smirkies

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 10:09

Carry on as you wish tick baby. Just please don't turn it into another "I dont want you as you will hurt my feeelings You are on my list and I'm happy to maintain that status quo,hehehe,i im with 2 people and then there is emu and of course bwocky and all those horny guys, hehehehe SMIRK
Back to top Go down
LOL@mary

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 10:19

Did you miss me ??? Razz sorry was just having dinner. now i need to pick these crusty scabs out of my teeth, thats okies when i go down on my hubby later i can use his pubes as dental floss. I wonder what i am going to do tomorrow? anyway better head back to yahoo i wonder what they are saying bout me, i love it when its all about meeeee. *smirk* Smile pig
Back to top Go down
smirkies

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 10:30

hehehe that fuckername in yahoo turns me on, hehehe,he is in here too, hehehe. i didnt mean to swaer or my scabs will get the better of me now and grow out of my eyeballs,hehehehe,saying fuck isnt too bad is it :)SMIRKS
Back to top Go down
LOL@mary

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 10:34

OI make sure you leave all the guys for me, you know i get antzie when i havnt got a guy checking me out.
Back to top Go down
emu

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 10:47

you can have me for a while while me slapper gets orf over in yahoo, she is such a two timer i might find someone new soon,all those im's with the fellas is worrying me XXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
LOL@mary

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 10:53

awww emu thats really sweet, i'll do you like last nights dinner babyyyyy mind you it was only choc biscuits again but hey the scags are tasty when you get the ripe ones. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
emu

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 10:54

mouthy's mouth reminds me of my darlin mary's twat, omg it gives me a softie omg XXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
LOL@mary

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 11:00

my ass hole is just as big to, but hubby has to leave that alone for at least a week, scabs dont heal to well when theres moisture around it. oh well lub me the way i lub you and we are fine
Back to top Go down
smirkies

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 11:08

i think Mr * is sticking to a nursey at work like he did me when he met me, hehehe. he will give her te scabs. hehehe SMIRK
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 2:14

Mouthy wrote:
not everyone is mellie or green fuckstick

Exactly, and I wasn't even here past 3:30pm yesterday!

Anyway, i'm in a nerdy book reading mood today, so will come back after a few chores and few chapters.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheers people   Cheers people - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheers people
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2