~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SCOPE

SCOPE

Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Empty
PostSubject: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 8:55

When I registered as 'checkpointreality' and began posting pro-liberal commentary, (fair enough, there was more than enough pro-Gillard hype on there as it were) something strange occurred in my reply field , whereby it claimed I was posting a profanity, despite my clearly not having done so. In fact, my every word was said to be a profanity.

Here, take a look...

Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Yahoof10

How unusual.. Cool
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 8:57

The original I attempted to post was as follows...

Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Yahoof11
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 8:59

Well done Yahoo, you really know how to discourage those who wont support your pro-labor agenda.

Smile
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:06

Of course, it must be challenging being a Yahoo moderator, narrowing everyones political persuasions down to your own agenda.

Put simply, There is simply no point posting on those boards.

Those permitted to post have been carefully chosen to either promote their own leftist agenda, this or detract from the right.

Rendering intelligent discussion futile.

Smile
Back to top Go down
DUPED2

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:12

No wonder those forums died in the azzz.
When you have to be leftist minority of some sort to post there.

lol lol lol lol

cyclops
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:13

Well, I say let them wallow in their own mess.

Very Happy ...They wont be getting so much a 'click' from me.

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
DUPED2

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:15

JUST A BWOCKY TANTY Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
boring

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:22

it's cause the boards are CLOSED you fruit loop.

Back to top Go down
Draco_borns

Draco_borns

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:23

Fuck off mellie I rule yahoo not you
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:26

How can they be closed, when I was there for a good half hour having a discussion on the political forum before they scrambled my reply form?

Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Yahoof13
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:28

Closed for some and not to others perhaps?

Wow, yahoo communism at it's best.

Cool ....Sorry, I didn't mean to sneak in through the back door.

Do the others know?

Back to top Go down
boring

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:29

can you see anyone posting on any of their NEWS boards? NO, because the mods have shut it down.

maybe it automatically shuts down when you try to post there? lol

the mods are a day late this week.
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:32

they locked the ferals out of yahoo again mellie

lol!
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:36

I like a good political debate, as much as the next person, as others do I'm sure, so why is it that only some may participate, depending on who they are it seems?

Sorry, but this is not my idea of free speech.

Yahoos message boards are officially no longer public...just a place for some to spool their own political agenda to brain wash the masses it would seem.

A breech of freedom of speech laws, that and privacy too I would assume if it's invitation only, this and determined by IP range..VPN etc?

Interesting, however, I have to head off shortly, theres a show I'd like to watch on TV tonight after dinner.

Smile As interesting as it is engaging in worthwhile discussion with the yahoo forum Nazi.

Ciao

Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:37

LOL@brok wrote:
they locked the ferals out of yahoo again mellie

lol!

Yeah, but they let me in... (I am Mellie btw) lol

Then when I started getting my teeth into political discussion, (needed a fix you see as this Gillard honeymoon hypes annoyed me lately)...they scrambled my bloody posts.

So, clearly, they consider me to be a feral then?

Well, i gave it a shot.

They cant say I didn't try.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:40

Now to find some other political forum to post on....(other than here I mean)....

hmmmmm.......

Any hints?

Smile
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:41

Quote :
they scrambled my reply form?

that's what happens to all posts when they close down,

they locked the gate again cos the ferals can't behave, those having valid discussions pay the price for the bogan invasions Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:43

Ok, understood!

But did they have to lock all the forums, where were they trolling?

The Political forum was humming along fine, well, was last I saw it.

Thanx for that, my apologies for jumping the gun.

I thought they were being smart asses.

Cool
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:49

I thought they had figured out it was me posting, (due to my political views) so decided to stop me.

Mind you, I was behaving myself, and only went there because I thought I would give what someone suggested I give it a crack, (go back to yahoo and try to post)... however, it was rather short lived.

Perhaps it was personal, they may have realised it was me on deck, so decided to close.

scratch Anyway, might come back later on, off to look for some political boards ...I'm in the mood for a rant due to Gillards honeymoon poll response today, furthermore, I'm tired of polls giving false positive results, honestly, they are getting as bad as pregnancy tests Wink

Last edited by SCOPE on Sat 26 Jun 2010 - 11:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:50

the general bogans were still lurking, and top stories had a few ,

you're right, was good posts going into politics

Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:51

Not that our barren Gillard would know about that...

Ok, thats catty, i'll be off now.

Cool
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:53

LOL@brok wrote:
the general bogans were still lurking, and top stories had a few ,

you're right, was good posts going into politics

It really annoys me when those bogans destroy free speech for all.

Was just getting into it when *SLAM DUNK*...

Rolling Eyes ....Anyway, will stop going on about it as they're prolly getting off on our annoyance as we speak.
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:55

Lol, it's probably a bored Keven Rudd trolling free speech boards, ....

Now that he has more time on his hands.

rabbit
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 9:58

Laughing

I'm going to scout around some other forums, if I find anything of interest re: Gillard, I'll let you know,

see ya mel
Back to top Go down
SCOPE

SCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010 - 10:03

Thanks for that, and likewise... however, it might be best if you PM me the link, we don't really need the same trolls targeting another forum, the way they have Yahoos....but then again, I doubt they would do what they do on any other forum, when clearly, it's Yahoo they want to destroy, for some odd reason.

Ie, if they cant have it, noone can?

It's like they are blackmailing yahoos mods....ie "Put up with our BS, or else we will destroy it for all"...

Is this about right?

I cant think of any other reason for their going there now their coffee den has closed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?   Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are Yahoos message boards politically bias or is it personal?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next