~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Empty
PostSubject: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:49

Do you suppose if given enough justifiable cause, sites like Yahoo could end up being closed down or stripped of their liberty in terms of free uncensored speech?

If enough psychos demonstrate the site to be hazardous and or potentially harmful, then is it possible the ACMA would consider adding it to their register of other sites unworthy of listing.

Because the rate we're going, with respects to some of the commentary flooding the site, bureaucrats are likely to make a decision based on what they see, a site encouraging , accommodating antisocial commentary and misfits, promoting and normalising antisocial attitudes.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
m?lli?

Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 15:56

lol.

Now, I'm trying to get Yahoo closed down just like I've been trying for years with MCL.

God, I am such a sick, obsessed freak.

Someone needs to shoot me and put me out of my misery.

Actually, just choke me instead. Shooting would be a waste of a good bullet and the noise would scare Osiris and the neighbours. Laughing

lubs. xoxox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:06

Whats the number one enemy oppressor of free speech?

Communism and dictatorship.

I guess this is something China and Islam have in common....

Yahoo currently challenges the views of those who stand to desecrate the very notion of democracy.

One world order, means one united thought process.

Can China access Yahoos Australian and NZ message board?

Because I tried to access the boards with a Chinese IP, access denied.

How ironic!

Smile
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:08

Sorry.

I am drunk again. I should (hopefully) pass out before too much longer then the Internet will be a safer and sane place until I wake up.

Night :)
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:09

Rudds censorship plans will put us right up there with China ...we will become one of the most censored western nations in the world, ....

You wont even be able to google an alternative cancer treatment (not funded by our federal government) without being confined to a shallow pool of censored rubbish.

You all ok with this?

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:11

When one of your kids or parents have an inoperable tumour (according to Australia) growing on their brains, you might want to reflect upon this.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:13

I want Yahoo to stay, I think it's you who wants the place blacklisted, why else would you carry on the way you do over there threatening people, their kids, and all sorts of inappropriate commentary?

Tell them the truth borns/Carl, tell them how you are a Muslim who wants Yahoos boards closed down.

Smile
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:13

I think Internet censorship is great if it stops all the peddos.

I am obsessed with peddos, I see them everywhere.

I am also drunk, as usual.

I will pass out soon. But, I may have to do a bit of trolling at Yahoo first. Laughing

I am still obsessed with Yahoo too. Rolling Eyes

Night. *snort*
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:14

Tell them the truth, and how you are a Muslim Borns.

Will you deny your own faith?

Tell me I'm wrong!
Back to top Go down
Nurse

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:14

I think brock is in love with you mellie. Wink
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:15

Getting too close to the comfort Zone Borns?
Back to top Go down
Nurse

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:16

Ah Borns of course.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:22

lol.

Now, Borns is supposed to be posting here.

I am so totally fucked in the head it is unbelievable.

The only person who's been posting here tonight is me and my multi ID's and guests.

I am funny, aren't I? Laughing

No-one wants to have anything to do with me so I have to talk to myself Crying or Very sad

Bedtime for Mellie soon. xoxox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:26

Why do you suppose the Yahoo mods condone the berating of ethnic minorities, woman, (anything politically sensitive) under Australianised sounding ID's the way they do?

Because it's a good look?

Smile

They want the boards to present as a red-necked haven of maladjusted half bakes, even if this means acquiring fake IP's and spooling this themselves...this or encouraging others gullible to do so to meet their requirements.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:30

Roo-gal, aus_gal, Emu, anything remotely Australian sounding remains on deck...

Think about our wildlife...

Smile... Hey, you forgot echidna would have been most befitting I would have thought!

Given you are such a prick!
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:31

It is easy to tell when I am drunk.

I just keep waffling on and on (well, more than usual) and I ignore the other voices in my head when they post. Rolling Eyes

I am such a sad, pathetic case.

I apologise to the whole human race for being born. If only my father had used a condom more often. Laughing

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:46

I am too drunk to post anymore.

Sorry.

Time for Mellie to go bye byes.

See you all tomorrow.

lubs, Mellie. xoxox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 16:53

So, cant answer the question then eh?

I didn't think so.

Oh, and about those virgins, you do realise that was translated incorrectly?

Honestly, if 72 virgins is your reward for having succeeded as a child raping, organ rupturing, wife abusing, woman stoning Muslim, then I think if anything, this is an incentive to NOT DIE A VIRGIN!!

Smile Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if the devil don't get us then filthy old Mehomid must!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards   Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyber Trolling phenomena and how this stands to effect freedom of speech on public message boards
Page 1 of 1