~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whoever we have a problem

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tickfen

tickfen

Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 13:43

TheGun wrote:
Oh no its jack plop here to do it LMAO TOOL!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Hey that's funny!

So cut it out.
Im meant to be the clown around here, just like I feed my own ego on yahoo!

If you keep cracking funnies like that I will have to IM all my sweeties and start making crass comments about you

Geez Im funny!
Back to top Go down
JKnight

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 13:43

Jedi_Baboon! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

What a dumbass name.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 13:46

How are you being nice to me Jackplop,

1) You are threatening me for having done something I have not
2) I have no idea who you are, should I?
3) I really am thinking you may have me mixed up with someone else, I live in Windsor, not Dundass, and haven't lived there for gaawd, 10 years.

So...do you think you might have me confused for someone else?

Someone else from Yahoo perhaps?

Smile
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 13:48

melli wrote:

So...do you think you might have me confused for someone else?

Someone else from Yahoo perhaps?

Smile

Probably dresses up his right hand, I bet he even puts lippy on it!
And puts one of those celebrity heads name tags on his wrist so he can scream out his/her name!
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 13:49

Quote :
Probably dresses up his right hand, I bet he even puts lippy on it!
And puts one of those celebrity heads name tags on his wrist so he can scream out his/her name!

pmsl cheers
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:05

I see fake Tickfen has finally made an appearance. Rolling Eyes

And, Mellie is still turning on everyone who tries to be her friend.

When will people learn? She's totally fucked in the head.

Learn, learn, people!
Back to top Go down
roo

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:08

"Was nice to you Melinda......remember that!!!"

Who gives a flying fuck u retarded mule. u take ur self importance too seriously loocy_spastic. piss off or i will post the pic rumi showed me of YOU i have 2 actually, one of u alone and one with ur girlfriends.

Dont push me skank.
Back to top Go down
drgyno

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:10

Go back to the Yahfool site and play with your toys there
there is nothing for you here.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
roo

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:12

"I see fake Tickfen has finally made an appearance.

And, Mellie is still turning on everyone who tries to be her friend.

When will people learn? She's totally fucked in the head.

Learn, learn, people! "

How about u learn? take a few step back and fuck ur own face fcknuckle. if ya dont like it here why hang here? r u a window licker?

durrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:13

Quote :
Who gives a flying fuck u retarded mule. u take ur self importance too seriously loocy_spastic. piss off or i will post the pic rumi showed me of YOU i have 2 actually, one of u alone and one with ur girlfriends.

Oh, I see.... I get it now, someone has a pic, and another has threatened to post it here on Ausatire?

Now this makes sense.

Smile I had a feeling something especially odd was up tonight.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:17

I would like to know who I am supposed to remain loyal to over on Yahoo, there were only a few over there who I got on with, now it appears suddenly I owe quite a few people here who obviously want something in return..... I take it they want their pic deleted, in the event it gets posted?

Is this whats all this 'suddenly friends' smoochings all about?

Lol...i'll be heading off to bed soon...have to get up at 5am...so what ever gets posted after then will have to wait until 8am before I get back.

Sorry.

Also.... just so you lot know... if you post a pic/content in a registered handle, you can delete it yourself...you don't need me to do it for you, and besides, I still haven't got my new admin password back... they said it could take up to a week to retrieve.

Smile
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:19

Remember, you can edit your own posts too, if registered.

Okeys.

Smile
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:20

Fuck off and die, Melinda. You miserable skank.
Back to top Go down
roo

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:21

no no no mel, u are completely and utterly confused and lost.

I do have loocys/jediboom pics and if she doesnt piss off I wil post em, she wont play her games in this joint.

Forget about loosey.

What happened tonight it, brock made a dedication thread for loocy and frenchy chucked a jealous wobbly and somehow u ended up getting the blame for it.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing brock tried to blame me for the thread in yahoo too. funny thing is, this whole thing blew up on brocks face, thats what he gets for playing games i suppose, go nothin to do with any of us. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
frenchdr

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:24

That is right I am a jealous bitch and I have no dick anymore
on yahoo. I am now female and will be top thread maker.

No woman will out do my charm or elegance.

I am now FRENCHYJEN/KEZ/Peppe/Gyno/blah blah bvlathering heapmnekjlvejkvkwjvjw

FARK YOU ALL FAR K FARK FARK
Back to top Go down
L-oser

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:24

Quote :
What happened tonight it, brock made a dedication thread for loocy and frenchy chucked a jealous wobbly and somehow u ended up getting the blame for it.. brock tried to blame me for the thread in yahoo too. funny thing is, this whole thing blew up on brocks face, thats what he gets for playing games i suppose, go nothin to do with any of us.

you are seriously deluded cyclops
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:25

How the fuck does this Mellie retard keep up with all of her ID's here? Rolling Eyes

The voices in her head are working overtime tonight.
Back to top Go down
frenchy

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:26

fark off LOSER you are stealing my LIME LITE

Razz
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:26

Bloody hell.....this is crazy!!

I have not even been over to LOOK at yahoo tonight, *cringe*

Sounds like a riot over there, I hope they all go back soon.

Smile.... But why am I getting blamed?

Has brock accused me of posting something?

Honestly, they are a pack of tards.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:31

I bet fuckhead Mellie is having an orgasm here.

The only one she ever gets these days.

The shithead will be on her computer all night now.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:36

No I wont be, i'll have to go to bed now, so I may finish off.....

Wink *jokes*

No seriously, I have to hit the sack soon...or else I will feel like crap 5am in the morning.

Sorry to disappoint....but I shall come back in the morning.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:37

Oh poor baby you seem like you are having a MELTDOWN....
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:37

Not you mellie Smile
Back to top Go down
roo

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:38

" But why am I getting blamed?

Has brock accused me of posting something?"

No,he accused me for puttin up the love dedication thread for loocy when jen showed she was not impressed, it was obvioulsy brock who was behind it,.and it got worse from there, then somehow u became involved in jens alcoholic meltdown,,

dont worry about ,,, its just jen feeling insecure and jealous over loocy, she needs to blame someone and she cant blame brock coz he is the only one desperate enough to get her off on IM. brock is only trying to warm up to loocy because he has always suspected there was something not quite right with her, he even asked her to chat on mic and she said no, he wants to see if she is real i think, games withing games within games, let em knock themselves out. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:40

Fuckhead Mellie's whole life is one big meltdown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoever we have a problem
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next