~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whoever we have a problem

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SpotOn

SpotOn

Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:40

Why would any man be jealous over loocy have you seen her ???? I have and its nothing to write home about.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:41

Yeah, there were 18 of them here earlier, I think they are paranoid about someone posting their pic....pmsl..... is the only reason why I can think they would be keeping a watchful eye on Ausatire tonight....lol

All I ask is one thing, if any of you are going to put any nudy pics up of that dragon Jen-kez, then please, do it after I leave, and make sure it's gone my morning....lol

I want to keep my dinner where it is.

Smile
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:41

Frenchyman is unstable though I have to say not surprising he is having a meltdown.
Back to top Go down
roo

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:45

"Why would any man be jealous over loocy have you seen her ???? I have and its nothing to write home about."

Yes I have seen loocys pics thankls to rumi ... Laughing Laughing loocy looks like an average middle aged woman. not sure if jen has seen her pic though, i reckon jen believes all the hype about loocy being this hot beach babe LMFAO
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:46

Frenchyman is probably an old haggis.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:47

..... Oh gawd, now I am confused, I though loocy was a contrived female doc used to get other woman interested in him...pmsl

The place is insane... cheers
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:49

Anyway, on this note....I have to go to bed, have to turn the modem off now or else my son will be up studying all night.....he has a test tomorrow, and I think he's studied enough!

Well and truly!

Smile hugs, will come back in the morning, about 8am...or there abouts, have to cook a special exam breakfast in the morning.

Have a good one.

Smile
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:50

Well they did shut down the looney bins and to think these people hold jobs down.
Back to top Go down
roo

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:50

night Mel, it was fun LOL
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:51

You'll be here all night, you fucked up skank.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 14:52

Oh diddums. Another fan mellie.

lol!
Back to top Go down
jackpot

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 15:49

Why........does all this get you off?

wow......orgasiums via posting........lonely life!
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 16:41

That you have that you have jackplop.

Hey mr plop don't come here if you need a cry.
Crybabies are laughed at here.

Gotta Jet, Laterz mr plop.

affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 0:46

jackpot wrote:
Why........does all this get you off?

wow......orgasiums via posting........lonely life!

Says the retard sitting up stalking the alleged lonely?

Gotta love the hypocrisy!!

Smile Spoton, you are indeed, spoton!!

I think jackplop will be in bed sleeping what ever it injected off this morning, so we might have a few hours peace.*fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
shady

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 1:56

Quote :
The shithead will be on her computer all night now.

and this bothers you why? you jealous spastic following mell round 24/7 dropping your goofy posts everywhere

bet you sit at your pc giggling slurping your cask wine thinking your posts are funny

listen up dickhead, you're a dumb old cow blacklisted from yahooo years ago,
nobody liked you then, and they still don't like you, under your 'nice' id

too screwed in the head to see your repeated daily /nightly drivel is mostly ignored, unless someone decides to hang shit on you, and you STILL don't get it

you think you're being annoying and will persist on posting, wont ever give in,
*starry stamps that sure give away*

go suck kez in more with your retarded grand plan to ' shut mellie and her forum down' STARRY - it wont work Smile
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 2:02

I am not this "starry" person, you dropkick. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shady

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 2:07

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

KNEW the starrystalker would be lurking Smile and she fell for it Smile
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 2:09

Yeah, it's stalkyspies, can tell by the tone....pmsl

It must have shit the bed.

Smile
Back to top Go down
lngwkend

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 2:19

this "starry" person

That phrase is typically used to distance the poster from themselves
indicating it actually is that person. Sort of like the "What is this"
comment to drive home the point they know nothing about the subject
at hand.. In reality someone would simply say "I am not starry you tool".
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 2:23

I am not starry you tool.

And, I'm male.

Shitheads.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 2:27

Quote :
bet you sit at your pc giggling slurping your cask wine thinking your posts are funny

listen up dickhead, you're a dumb old cow blacklisted from yahooo years ago,
nobody liked you then, and they still don't like you, under your 'nice' id

too screwed in the head to see your repeated daily /nightly drivel is mostly ignored, unless someone decides to hang shit on you, and you STILL don't get it

you think you're being annoying and will persist on posting, wont ever give in,

You're just described fuckhead Mellie PERFECTLY! Laughing
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 2:29

Hangover jens?

*ouch*

Laughing ..... You should try crawling out of bed without feeling sick of a morning....it's a great feeling.

Smile
Back to top Go down
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 2:30

Quote :
this "starry" person

That phrase is typically used to distance the poster from themselves
indicating it actually is that person.

Was thinking along the same lines,
now to come out with 'I'm male' even more suspect.

They (guest) have admitted to seeing all that Melinda posts, creepy really.
At least Mel knows this stalker is about.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 2:33

Keep guessing, dickheads.

You retards are as good at trying to figure out who people are here as you are at Yahoo.

Get a life.
Back to top Go down
melli

melli

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010 - 2:34

Quote :
They (guest) have admitted to seeing all that Melinda posts, creepy really.
At least Mel knows this stalker is about.

It doesn't bother me, i'm inclined to think it's either under house arrest or confined to a wheelchair.

Smile.... Is a tool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoever we have a problem   Whoever we have a problem - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoever we have a problem
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next