~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 3:07

I reckon Yahoos mods are probably still over there trying to pressure clean the walls with hydrochloric acid..... if not, they should be!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 3:11

Sorry bogans....I just don't have time to hunt for imaginary message boards these days...have better things to do.

Cool ... Those days of stimulating bogans are well and truly over.

Laughing RIP Celine Deon!!
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 3:33

Quote :
This supposed ferals forum is probably just that boring yawn fest 'serentiy yahoo groups' forum bloss the toss fired up ages back

ahahaha I remember the toss trawling for ' invited only members' for that serenity group, and remember they voted people out too, lol,
' the catty fest' as it's now known,

who would be still there???

because........
she doesn't like her, and he doesn't get along with her yaho bestie, and she despises her, and she said he said this on IM about her so she's been voted out, and she said that he said on IM that she is now his favourite feral slapper so wants to vote the other one out, and she wont come back till her enemy is banned for good, and he said that he wants out if she isn't reinstated, and he thinks that she's a backstabber, and she says her informer let her know that she says stuff behind their backs on IM so she must go too ........ and he said she said he said .................lol
Back to top Go down
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 3:38

Aaaah the serenity, a pointless imitation of the Y7 CL .
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 3:40

Quote :
a pointless imitation of the Y7 CL .

lol, that's it!
Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 3:45

Serenity? Oh gawd, how serene would it be with a pack of feral ratbags like that on deck???

Well, at least they are out of harms way..(aren't so public) .....this and aren't sucking in any individuals who are likely to want to sue Yahoo!7 in the event their relatives find them bloated at the bottom of a fishing hole.

This has to be a bonus for Y!7....

Very Happy ...But again, I'll pass!
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:00

is hilarious tho if someone actually did go to the trouble to start a new forum to poach the CL slappers ferals and bogans,
will be filled with only crickets weeds and cockroaches ...hehe
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:03

'to start a new forum'

add in....

to compete along with the boring old serenity one
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:07

starmad wrote:
is hilarious tho if someone actually did go to the trouble to start a new forum to poach the CL slappers ferals and bogans,
will be filled with only crickets weeds and cockroaches ...hehe

Exactly, hang on, i'm getting a signal...I think roogal is trying to use me as a medium..., my head just spun 3 full circles, then my eyes rolled into the back of my head and for the first time ever, I got this urge to buy a flagon......... now I have a voice like chainsaw...."aaarrrrgghh faaaaarrrrkk Cuuuuuuuny,, ssslllaaaaaaag ffffuuurrkiiing moolee biiiitch mooolindaaaa aaaggghh"

See....

affraid
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:09

HAHAHAHA

This topic has been locked and no replies will be accepted ( Reason: Pointless )
Author/Date Message

By: darkhall67
35 minutes ago

Yahoo! Profile:
darkhall67

Did this message offend you?
Sign in to report abuse
Yahoo7 Boss Slams Mods
Yahoo7 boss Brian Smedley has slammed the moderators on his messageboard site calling them "lazy" and "childish" for shutting down the site for three days. This is the second time the moderators have effectively shut down the site by adjusting their profanity filters to make every letter an obscenity.
Smedley fumed "When I hired these people from the sheltered workshop under our company's Community outreach scheme, I never thought for one minute that they would hold our customers to ransom because of their incompetence and laziness. What the mods have conveniently forgotten is that the people who post on the yahoo messageboards are our CUSTOMERS and deserve to be treated better."
Smedley took the opportunity to apologise to all the messageboard contributors for this spit in the face.

When contacted the moderators spokesman, George Hitler, angrily rejected Smedleys criticisms. "You don't know what it's like to be a mod. We have to sit in this air conditioned office every day on these soft chairs and READ what people write. AND they expect us to MODERATE the comments and ban those posters who continually breach the TOS. And have logical profanity filters. But we tried to adjust them but when we tried to access the profanity filters database we couldn't because the word "profanity" was considered a profanity because it has "pro" at the beginning and that means "prostitute". So it came up ***fanity. When we tried to contact our IT guy, Josh , we couldn't get a hold of him because when we tried to mail "Josh IT guy", the profanity filters took the last two letters of his name and combined it with IT and got a profanity. I mean what were we supposed to do? All of us left school at 14. How can we be expected to use common sense and to think and read so quickly?"

By: darkhall67
34 minutes ago

Yahoo! Profile:
darkhall67

Sign in to report abuse
Re:Yahoo7 Boss Slams Mods
"By the time we've read the opening post, the thread is five pages long. It's NOT in our job description".

But when shown the job description stated that that was EXACTLY what they were employed to do, Hitler ran back to the office and refused to comment.
Smedley has promised to make sure something like this never happens again and that the mods, who apparently went for a very long liquid lunch break once they spat the dummy, will be punished.
This topic has been locked and no replies will be accepted ( Reason: Pointless )
Back to top Go down
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:13

Funny stuff, very good.

And it they're extra good, they will be allowed out of the 'general holding pen' very soon.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:14

Quote :
Yahoo7 boss Brian Smedley has slammed the moderators on his message board site calling them "lazy" and "childish" for shutting down the site for three days

When having your computer hacked, receiving death threats, and being found bloated in a creek with stab wounds through your chest apparently meets the job description!

Brian Smegly really needs to come over here and read some of what was going on over there, (view a few screen shots)....before he jumps to conclusions about the riffraff on that forum.

It was a sess-pit....and if Brians so capable, let him contend with it.

Uh oh...........it's happening again, roos trying to use me as a medium from the dead....

I can tell, because I just drank 5 glasses of cheap wine (and it's just gone noon) ...and I just prank called myself 45 times in the space of 5 minutes.

Yep, it's definitely roogal_2000.....aaaararagagagaahahaha HELP!!!!!!!

affraid
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:19

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:21

If they are going to reopen CL, they really need to some how make their users ID's separate, ie, force them to use a completely different username for that caged dwelling that will be what makes for a suitable padded walled habitat.

Because observing these things post shit in their CL handle, then go up to top stories is a bit off-putting.

Rolling Eyes ...Because It's kinda distracting relating with/responding to those who suddenly decide to post seriously in TS, who have just given us a written overview as to how they cleanse their cellars of DNA with bleach, this or how their brothers hacked into the chest cavity of their victims on a fishing trip.

Shocked Dontchu think?

Oh, and some personal security....may I suggest tazer guns and capsicum spray?

Cool ...And the new mod will be requiring a duress alarm on person at all times.

Cool
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:24

LOL tick is soooo special, his claim to yafools fame, 4 years been leading the feral bogans charge lmao

By: tickfen
4 minutes ago

Yahoo! Profile:
tickfen

Report abuse
HEY MODS..... Reply to this message
as a poster here for over 4 years, can i ask one of you to explain whats going on with these boards ?
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:27

oh yes, 4 years .....he comes with the title 'a decent long term reg'
one of those suffering delusions of grandiose

Smile more like 4 years old
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:28

OMG.....and to think, I was just about to make him a headstone....let me know when he's stiff.

I bet his wife says the same thing all the time....

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:29

Quote :
let me know when he's stiff.

lol
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:31

Very Happy ...Is he dead yet?

I really want to dig that grave before the kids get home from school.....I just looked over the back fence, and we're getting full!

Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:36

Aahhhhh all this talk about stiffs is making me hungry, surely it's time for lunch....ahhaha

I'll dig the graves when I get back.....*wipes sweat of brow*

Wink bbs
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 4:50

Well, the new forums must going well, on account of the CL cockroaches still being here....

hahahahahaha cheers
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 5:12

Well I've been trying to do this for ages, and at last I've achieved it.

I have finally figured out what speed to have the vacuum cleaner on so I can suck my own cock!

Just need to lace the inside of the vacuum cleaner pipe with vaseline, as don't want to catch anything - never know where else I've shoved the pipe!

By: Brockyboysukkinganydogsdick
4 minutes ago

Yahoo! Profile:
Brockyboysukkinganydogsdikk

Report abuse

Hey Mods, can you leave up the helpful advice posts!
Thank ya kindly.
At least here I can relay my field of expert knowledge.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 5:15

PMSL......

Pack of no hoppers they are, no self respecting community would even entertain returning to Cl with them there stinking the place up!

Absolutely hopeless!!

LOL@Brock....you are a classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 5:55

Quote :
LOL@brok
Post Subject: Re: NEW FORUM Today at 2:12

LOL knew brockroach would break soon and mimic his own name LOL @ u brockroach.

and he even learnt how to dummy 'suck' at the same time

Smile

wondering if the brockraoch has been banned from yafool, he hasn't made an appearance yet with his teeny weeny, tucked between his legs

Smile
Back to top Go down
hihohiho

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 5:58

hahahaha the brockroach strikes back....theres only one way to get Brock off your forum, and thats with a an emblem/symbol he's absolutely terrified of...

I'll put it up shortly....

Cool

I have to sign in to post pics.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM   NEW  FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW FORUM
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next