~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The United States of Tara/Melli

Go down 
+5
uhhuuh
Ausatire.news
Uranus
router35
shamrock
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
uhhuuh

The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 13:26

someone told you this last week mellie, but brock was on a rampage all over the place , so I think you missed their posts to you

when I read a 'guest' post, it has a brown box with word 'delete' in it, next to their message,

just press and a message comes up asking if you want to delete message yes / no

done, gone, deleted, as long as there's no posted message directly after theirs
Back to top Go down
Uranus

Uranus

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 13:31

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing
Back to top Go down
Ausatire.news

Ausatire.news

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 13:31

Thanx for that uhuuh.... we might get some organisation happening on this forum afterall.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Uranus

Uranus

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 13:33

fuck u seemed to be on mulnuts side now you are helping this skank with things??????????she will never leave the farken dump now to be with her kids.......farken ell
Back to top Go down
Ausatire.news

Ausatire.news

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 13:35

My kids have lives too you know....both of which are now in bed.

Is this ok with you?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Ausatire.news

Ausatire.news

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 13:39

uhhuuh wrote:
how's your wife and kids frodo u anus,

seen them at all this year?

Smile

cheers pmsl.... I thought it was him...could tell by the dirty mouth, ....
Back to top Go down
Ausatire.news

Ausatire.news

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 13:40

I like your form uhhuuh, feel free to register an account.

To stop these fleas from deleting your posts.

Smile
Back to top Go down
uhhuuh

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 13:43

Smile i registered and it's brock ya farkwit
Back to top Go down
Ausatire.news

Ausatire.news

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 13:43

uhhuh wrote (before tiny fords deleted it) .....

Quote :
frodo fords don't like to be laughed at

I know, I know.... probably suffers with P-envy cheers
Back to top Go down
Ausatire.news

Ausatire.news

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 13:45

Fake Uhhuh wrote
Quote :
i registered and it's brock ya farkwit

Liar Brock... I know you would have snapped up the original uhhuh handle before they had a chance to register it....I'll know when the real deal registers a name, or posts as a guest, on account of them not being as dull as you.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Ausatire.news

Ausatire.news

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 13:47

uhhhuuh wrote:
no it's not

gawd brock you don't ever leave your screen do you

creeeeepy

I'll just register another name

lol...don't worry, he does this all the time... makes him feel validated or something I suppose.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
odd

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 13:53

Wierd, All I see posting as a guest is a green(edit) box next to guests posts which gives me the option of either editing or deleting.

No brown box though.

I'll screen save it then post it under my registered mellie handle...hang on...
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 13:54

Quote :
i registered and it's brock ya farkwit

uhhuuh Very Happy

suck it up brock
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 13:56

pmsl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 14:05

Quote :
Wierd, All I see posting as a guest is a green(edit) box next to guests posts which gives me the option of either editing or deleting.

No brown box though.

you should be able to just read a 'guest' post to see it, not post as one,

If I post as a 'guest' now, your faithful, stalkers fords and brock will delete it before you can see it, but i will try

they have known all along this could be done, I feel brock is somehow behind changing your admin board somehow???

they got their jollies abusing you for deleting ,when it was them all along
Back to top Go down
@brok

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 14:08

me as a guest
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 14:12

Quote :
you should be able to just read a 'guest' post to see it, not post as one,

If I post as a 'guest' now, your faithful, stalkers fords and brock will delete it before you can see it, but i will try

they have known all along this could be done, I feel brock is somehow behind changing your admin board somehow???

they got their jollies abusing you for deleting ,when it was them all along***

Yep, I see it now....I only see it when I'm viewing as a guest though...this part I dont get.

As for Brock and frodo being behind changing my admn....honestly, wouldn't surprise me, but I wont permit them the satisfaction of thinking I even give their stupidity a moments thought, because I don't, am usually too busy posting when i'm here to even log into admin and check.

Smile So they can entertain their own paranoid asses, with their hocus pokus, I honestly have more fun being a user than I ever could being an admin anyway.
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 14:16

Quote :
I only see it when I'm viewing as a guest though...this part I dont get.

that's right, unregistered viewing guests have control to delete, is very strange
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 14:18

Hey, thanx again, I was wondering how guest posts were suddenly disappearing, and usually when they were here in a bunch.

I cant see how many of them are here now, as i'm logged in as a member, nor do I care, but given the activities dropped, i'd say they have finally taken the hint and left.

Smile ... I'm going to head off myself shortly, so just wanted to say thanx for telling me about the brown button guest feature, I just assumed this boards hosts were intervening somehow due to the trolling.
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 14:18

Quote :
paranoid asses, with their hocus pokus,
Laughing

on that note, time to go, night mellie
Back to top Go down
router35

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 14:19

and we dont believe you at all, uhh oh do you want to put a few more hhhh in it to?
at the end of the day this is what it is.

1: mellie has spewed everyone being peddo's she has named many of people.
2: brock got a free lunch at mulnuts place than it went nasty, but he said sorry water under the bridge.
3: and lets not forget this one.... mellie and lets say her border (cough) has posted mellie's daughter in the shower, we have all seen the thread but hey whoever has it please post again for the ones that havnt. mellie CLAIMS she is innocent BUT than posts things about her own daughter in the shower being touched???? etc.
BUT mellie is on the 24/7 radar that everyone is peddo's, she wants to do a total 360 and turn shit around but little does she know everything she has posted has been saved and now bout time is going to bite her on the arse.
she might cry everyone elses name but at the end of the day its her and her hundreds of id's that have done it, mellie is this forum worth that much to you?
or is your kids worth more?

either all you are fucked, and i hope at the end of the day you have the guts to admit your faults to your kids and anyone else that pulls you up on this. yes the paper has already been notified, you dont give a shit so why should anyone else.

again this isnt roo/brock/mulnut jens/kez/tick/borns etc but hey you will never know cos you are to fucked up to know any diff
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 14:23

LOL@brok wrote:
Quote :
I only see it when I'm viewing as a guest though...this part I dont get.

that's right, unregistered viewing guests have control to delete, is very strange

It is strange, I will look into it...thats for sure.

You know what else is strange... whenever I am assigned a new admin password from this forums host, it works the first time, though when I change it to a password of my choice, it wont let me back into admin again.

Not sure if it's a glitch or if something funny is going on.

STRAAAANGE!!!

Rolling Eyes So basically, anytime I need to do some housekeeping, I have to reapply for a new password from forumotion.

Also, Carl_d is mates with one of their young mods, I screen saved Carl inviting him over to one of his own forumotion forums he claims to co-administrate, this and advised that if they joined their name wouldn't appear in his member list.

I swear, I think they get off on this sort of stuff, when all I want to do is write.

Rolling Eyes Honestly, they have no brains!!!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 14:26

router35, you are one sick person, never have I or my children's father posted anything perverted relating to ours or anyones children, thats your domain you scumbag.

And everyone now knows it.

Fart dust you old wino!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 14:31

I dont think they have taken control of my admin as such, but think perhaps whenever I log in as admin, their mate the friendly kid-mod probably reissues me a new password, (only doesn't send it)..rendering my original password invalid.

This may change now that they cant see when I'm here, so wont know when and or if I have logged back in as admin, .... next time I am thinking about keeping the actual admin password they send me,(despite their suggesting I change it as soon as I log into my panel with it) to see if this does the trick.

I am going to have a word with a mature forumotion mod I trust tomorrow about it.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010 - 14:42

One other possibility is that they throw in this glitch as an optional extra to force boards they know are going well (the owners wont terminate), to encourage them to upgrade to a paid account, giving the administrator more control and security over their own forum.

Anyway, I'm off to rest my fingers and do some reading/study in bed.

Night.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The United States of Tara/Melli   The United States of Tara/Melli - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The United States of Tara/Melli
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next