~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is GOLD!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pout

This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 6:58

you have no idea what time it is you dumb fuck.

YOU posted your private details about yourself.
YOU have abused yahoo.
YOU YOU YOU stop blaming everyone and have the balls to front up yourself.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 7:04

I left Yahoo when the boards were still redeemable,alinta was still there posting with Mary, and some intelligent discussion was still occurring in CL. Then when they stopped posting, this or weren't posting there as much, ..only the garbage remained .....trolls took over, as I knew they would.

Ask yourselves this, who was posting on yahoos boards when the mods made their decision to place the CL underneath the troll bridge, then when that didn't stop you, they got rid of it all together.

OMG...why are you lot pissed off?

When you had me truly convinced you were trolling yahoo on purpose, just to have the boards closed down.

Honestly, was this your objective?
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 7:09

At the end of the day, the mods allowed it to regress to what it did for a reason, this or weren't in a position to stop it.

Whatever the reason, accept your own mistakes, (I have accepted mine), and move on.

Why do you people continue threatening others with violence, is this how you were taught to deal with problems?

If I felt as angry and stressed as you, enough to want to hurt someone, I would have turned my computer off long ago, and the fact that you cant, or wont, tells me you aren't in control of yourself, this and really need to get some help.

Normal people just don't do this!

OK
...not past the age of 12 anyway, and even then it's unacceptable.

Grow up!
Back to top Go down
aslurpy

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 7:15

guess what melinda............you are a fantasist not a realist and too many people have seen what you have done over the years and to people and all the unseen heros sit,watch and wait

it wouldnt surprise us if yahoo doesnt have your ass on a plate too...............a tough talking screen hero is all u r, you have invented these trashy lies about people being paedophiles yet they are still around years later lol...........don't you think that is strange screen hero???????????

laters idiot

slurp slurp
Back to top Go down
Utool

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 7:19

Mel isnt the one threatening people from her computer retard.

Grow a set and shut the fuck up piss ant.

You are only making things worse.
Back to top Go down
aslurpy

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 7:57

wanna tissue pissant????????
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 7:58

this is gold all the dumbos from yahoo cluttering up this forum now with their filth,
because they got booted from the CL , poor babies,

mellies day care centre for the CL rejects Smile

they can't live or get by without you melli lol
Back to top Go down
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 8:04

Quote :
too many people have seen what you have done over the years and to people

Is amusing seeing them having the need to troll here, and rather puzzling at the same time.
If this above quote was correct, why are they here then?
Back to top Go down
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 8:09

Quote :
it wouldnt surprise us if yahoo doesnt have your ass on a plate too..

How heroic, admitting the mods have you by the balls, or pigtails, whichever applies, so you come hounding harassing threatening flaming trolling Melli, all because of your own doings,

.....carry on ferals.
Back to top Go down
btw

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 8:15

Woop Woop a new message board has been made, am sure your forum mellie will die in the dust now. BWHHHHHHHH
Its you and the voices in your head now mellie hope you get along with them all.
Back to top Go down
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 8:17

Quote :
gueѕt
Post Subject: Re: all's quiet in ya<->ho lala land lol Mon 31 May 2010 - 6:40

Mellie (and her cast of thousands clone ID's) is probably wetting herself right now thinking everyone from Yahoo is going to come here.

Wrong, shithead.

Cheerio to the feather head parrot guest too, busily eating her words. No seed refills needed today.
Back to top Go down
MadMick

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 8:22

busily eating her words

and what makes you think its a SHE. again you have no fuckin idea
Back to top Go down
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 8:43

topic and title by
Quote :
gueѕt
Post Subject: CLOSE THIS DREADFUL FORUM DOWN!!!! Tue 18 May 2010 - 1:28

A he with a limp wrist then.

Is that better ?
Back to top Go down
SpiralS

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 8:49

"oh golly gosh this is such a dreadfull place!!! I don't know why I have to return every day and night ,
I will repeat and keep on repeating I need I need to beat this Mellie addiction till I do!!!
oh damn it!!! such a bother!! "

Sad
Back to top Go down
bareall

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 8:51

hahahahahahahahaha

feather head couldn't stay away no mater how much she tried
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 9:02

hmmmmm, well if they don't get their act together I'll be making some changes around here also... because it appears, some aren't quite ready for big-school yet.

I'm thinking of keeping this board as a type of fool-around mess-hall,(it was only ever a doodle pad anyway for a lil R&R) .... ....but for more friendly and healthy STRICTLY - NON-YAHOO-BOGAN related matter (I wont be telling them where it is)....I have been working on my own blog,and posting on various others also.

Some sites actually pay for content,(not a great deal, but they do) and if any of them had half a brain they would put their keyboards to good use and open a paypal account.

... I mean lets face it, it pays not to keep your eggs in the same basket ...this is what went wrong with Yahoo I think, they had their grubs doing their business (toilet) playing too close to those trying to post sensibly TS and Politics (eating their dinner)...who would genuinely go there to discuss politics, news, general discussion.

I thought my keeping away, and posting here would keep them from reeking havoc over there ....but kinda had a feeling they would hone in on someone else not too long after I left, and they did, at which point I think the mods had well and truly had a gut full.

I would like to see yahoos boards revitalised, this or even turned into news message blogs where theres less chance of people forming alliances, gangs, and so forth.
Back to top Go down
satire

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 9:12

Quote :
yahoos boards revitalised, this or even turned into news message blogs where theres less chance of people forming alliances, gangs, and so forth.

like that will happen, that bogan camp is set up and there there to stay, no budging,
and nought yahoo can do about it, no matter what they try, other than slam shut, like they have again today Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 9:15

The groupy thing is a big problem, they all need to change their handles, wipe their slates clean and start all over again!

No slightly modified handles so as to alert others to who they are so the same thing can start all over again, but see, this is just it, some of them really believe they are their handles and take pride in their online identities, (as false as they be) , take roo for instance when she introduced herself to my mother as being roo from Yahoo, *head shakes* ...then only when I had a go at her about it she then referred to herself as Lyn something or other the second time she called her ...which by the way was in the middle of the night when my parents were asleep.
My stepfathers dad was in hospital, they thought this was "the" call, the one whereby they needed to go in. He died a few weeks later. Thats why mum was furious, scolded her and told her to never call again.

The "group/gang" thing is way out of hand, they need the chemicals in their brains balanced.

Sure, have friendly alliances, but planning organised assaults on people via IM...(this is why I hate IM btw)..is just juvenile...it's like they are playing some warped online game....are they?

Smile Anyway...
Back to top Go down
BiTs

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 9:25

Seem like mellie has roo obsession she wont stop talking bout her she is obsessed or is it she hit a few home truths. BWHAAAAAAAAAAAA

i will take the 2nd one
Back to top Go down
satire

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 9:30

Quote :
Sure, have friendly alliances, but planning organised assaults on people via IM...(this is why I hate IM btw)..is just juvenile...it's like they are playing some warped online game....are they?

IM, their biggest mistake, a game players best tool, worst enemy
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 9:32

Roo needs to wake up to herself and stop taking yahoo so seriously, this and intruding on peoples personal lives off line.

Are you telling me this is normal behavior?

Let me assure you, it's not.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tj

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 9:32

now that all depends who you have on your IM list now doesnt it?

its called TRUST and no bastard seems to know the meaning of it
Back to top Go down
HAHA

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 9:35

again with the roo saga fucking hell is that all you do mellie is dream of roo. you are fucked in the head and that is the truth.
You cant go a day without saying her name. HAHAHAHAHAHA lunatic
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 9:35

Quote :
IM, their biggest mistake, a game players best tool, worst enemy

Yep, I have to agree... I cant stand IM, I have disabled mine from our router even.... facebook also.
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 9:58

I'm pretty sure "Mellie" isn't a real person.

No-one could possibly be so stupid, thinking everyone else is the problem and not her.

She totally disregards and ignores anyone pointing out the many, many errors of her ways.

I reckon she's some sort of computer chat program designed to annoy and frustrate people, a secret government experiment to see how much stress people can cope with before they snap.

Yes, that must be it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is GOLD!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next