~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is GOLD!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
gue?t

This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 13:04

You're still a fucking moron, Mellie.

Don't flatter yourself. Your "alleged" leaving of Yahoo (despite the fact you're there all day, every day saving screenshots) has nothing to do with their current problem.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 13:10

yes guest, that's all very informative, I think the forum users are aware of that,
we here, in this forum, in this moment, seem to be talking about a group of yahoo users names not allowed to be typed, similar to what your saying there, deemed as offensive, the coffee lounge being moved and then shut down, topics already moved being re-posted and mods closing them once again, then deemd them as pointless, or a copy of similar topics, and why this forum is being attacked and blamed.

ps, the mods work good hours, twice this week they finished around midday, and the forum went done, odd that.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 13:12

should read -->and the forum went down,
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 13:13

The finance boards function, and they are very well aware that this was not a glitch.

Does Karma constitute as a glitch?

Guaranteed, if you started posting there too, you would be stopped.

Get the message!

Either the mods think you lot need some time out away from yahoo, this or they needed some time out for themselves away from you.

Either way, I wouldn't push my luck if I were you....if I'm not mistaken, the next step will be Yahoos message boards gone for good.

At which point, some of you would slash your wrists i'm sure...sigh~

Very Happy Now, I'm off to read my book, ( I love reading and listening to the rain on the roof, something aesthetic about it) .. Smile

And to the saner ones out there, you know who you are.... have a great night, weekend guys, i'll come back in the morning with my bells on.

I love you
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
xxxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 13:17

Goodnight Mellie.

Goodnight moron, smiles and guest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 13:17

you couldn't solve anything if your own arse was on fire dork.

what a pitiful possessed stupid woman you are

YOU ARE THE DEVIL ITSELF MELINDA - SWEET NIGHTMARES BITCH
Back to top Go down
MORON

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 13:21

you know she JUST DOESN'T GET IT!

i've never experienced any person AS DUMB AS MELLIE!
Back to top Go down
blue

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 13:30

actually i thnk it's blue not gold
Back to top Go down
tickfen

tickfen

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 0:26

CL closed cause they had to go wait in line for the release of Celine's new CD.

Don't worry my habitat will return.
And yes I will run wild again, satisfying all my sweeties with my charm, intelligence and sense of humour.
All the ladies love my sense of humour there!

I rule the yahoo boards!

BWAAAAHAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 2:04

tickfen wrote:
CL closed cause they had to go wait in line for the release of Celine's new CD.

Don't worry my habitat will return.
And yes I will run wild again, satisfying all my sweeties with my charm, intelligence and sense of humour.
All the ladies love my sense of humour there!

I rule the yahoo boards!

BWAAAAHAAAAAAA

Laughing ........

I have made something for them, let me finish it, and i'll put the link up.

It's a cack.

cheers
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 2:28

It's a spoofed YCL , a send-up of what their lounge used to be. When it's finished, i'll put the link up..... has serious forum discussion threads like...."How to reverse look-up your targets parents phone numbers" "Facestalking for beginners"...

"Making a tranny-suit out of their skin"

"A comprehensive guide to online boganism".... (this ones a hoot)

"Prank calls when intoxicated, the essential guide"

"Catching imaginary marine animals from ones laptop"

It's even got the Y7 Slogan...(also spoofed).....but I will keep this to myself because they will find it too early if I say what it is.

Very Happy ... They will enjoy this lounge, given it's all about them.

Look, they have provided us with moments of lite entertainment, so it's only befitting we send them off in style. This will be our parting gift to them.

Very Happy ....It even has a Celebrity Troll morgue thread.....

Cool
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 2:48

My Yahoo obsession is going into overdrive.

What am I going to do with myself? No-one can post at Yahoo anymore.

I was so looking forward to trolling there this weekend with Greeny. Even though I keep saying I don't go there anymore.

I've already read everything there and made screenshots of every post made by Roo, Jen, Kez, Carl, Borns, Brock and many others who I despise because they know the truth about what a worthless, lying piece of crap I am and they let everyone know.

I have to find out where their new forum is so I can watch them and save all of their posts like I did at Yahoo.

Sorry.

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jun 2010 - 3:02

Ok, there is no new forum yet, but roo and me are working on it.

We have decided to call it the Celine Lounge...(CL) , because we are like so looking forward to dressing up as demented school girls and turning our web-cams on for a modest fee and stuff.

Get yu wallets out guys.....we're nearly finishes the decor, just needs a few black beanbags with eyes to keep the place safe while were doing our thing, and the mosque will be ready for business.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 2:54

Quote :
gueѕt
Post Subject: Re: This is GOLD!!! Fri 4 Jun 2010 - 9:55
Yahoo haven't "closed" the boards down. It is some sort of glitch, same as what happened a few days ago.

Trouble is, they probably won't know about it until Monday seeing as they don't work weekends.

Unless someone finds a way to contact them in the meantime so they can fix it.

straight from feather heads air head Smile
Back to top Go down
starmad

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 3:02

pmsl .. loads of advertising $$$$ down the drain, for
Quote :
some sort of glitch
'

and the coffee lounge was dismembered because........
it was swallowed up by this mean and nasty 'glitch' ?????..... lol
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jun 2010 - 3:04

Lol.... I wonder when the penny will drop, when finally they wake up to the realisation Yahoo!7 have no desire to accommodate their boganous selves anymore.

Those who will feel it the most will the ones who prided themselves on maintaining they had kept the same handle over there for years and years.... those and who were last there demanding yahoos mods tell them what was going on.

Tragic!

*cringe*

I guess the last laugh really is on them.... I immigrated to this little habitat months ago...so i'll be warm and toasty during the Yahoo winter chill.

ahhahahaa

Perhaps the mods are hibernating?

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is GOLD!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4