~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is GOLD!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
starmad

This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 10:04

loll feather head guest is back with her sleeping bag and thermos, ready for her weekend sleep-over in mels forum Smile
Back to top Go down
think

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 10:36

If mellie were the underlying problem, then why is it that well after she left Yahoo the boards continued to deteriorate, surely those who stayed on and threw threats and peoples information around like a football had something to do with it?

When sometimes you need to search a little closer to home to source the true root of a problem, and in this case, I'd say you are searching in all the wrong places.

Ok, lets start with constructing an argument to support your theory to begin with, tell us how it is that mellie could be in anyway responsible for yahoo closing down it's boards full of bogans and trolls when she no longer even posts on yahoos boards?

It was high maintenance, imagine being the Yahoo mod having to sift through pages of shit day in day out...and not very entertaining shit at that.

The mod probably died of boredom, this or resigned...perhaps they have taken leave, have you thought through the options?
Back to top Go down
utter

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 11:05

crappo..............all these names backing mellie up is pure and utter bullshit

there are some smart people out there who have worked this out

get with the program and take careful baby steps before you enter the word of grownups.......

fuck there are assholes everywhere eh???????????????
Back to top Go down
opinion

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 11:20

Read over your posts, then ask yourself why yahoo may have closed their yob lounge down.

It was full of trolls nut-cases and extremists, with or without melli, the place stank.

As soon as you accept this fact, and take responsibility for your own actions, the sooner you will come to the realization that you may have to modify your own behavior on those boards.
Back to top Go down
MORON

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 11:35

Quote :
If mellie were the underlying problem, then why is it that well after she left Yahoo the boards continued to deteriorate, surely those who stayed on and threw threats and peoples information around like a football had something to do with it?

BECAUSE SHE NEVER FUCKING LEFT YOU LUNATIC!

she and her fucking loony mates continued, AND STILL CONTINUE to fuck it up for everyone else.

CAPICE?
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 11:44

yes, Brock STILL CONTINUES to fuck it up for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 11:49

along with Doc, Meds and Lisa, why else were their names no longer allowed

CAPICE?
Back to top Go down
MORON

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 11:50

well he is one of her fucking loony mates isn't he!
Back to top Go down
MORON

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 11:51

WHAT PART OF MY POST DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

YOU ARE FUCKING CONFIRMING WHAT I SAID!
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 11:54

what I see here is Brock very repulsive abusive and threatening, no friendship showing there, I would believe.

and Doc, Lisa and Meds ..............??
Back to top Go down
how

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 11:56

Mel and greens and quite a few others were no longer posting on yahoo, and you know it as much as you are trying to convince others and yourself otherwise.

So stop trying to pass the buck.
Just because you were among the last loons left wallowing over on a now defunct message board, doesn't mean others didn't have the good sense to leave while the going was good.

Suck it up princess B, you were that last twit still sitting at the party, ouch, did it hurt?

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
MORON

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 11:59

what you see is all part of their game - what they want you to see
Back to top Go down
MORON

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 12:02

[/quote]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel and greens and quite a few others were no longer posting on yahoo, and you know it as much as you are trying to convince others and yourself otherwise.

[quote]

well they FUCKING FOOLED YOU didn't they?

BWHAHAHAHHAHAH
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 12:02

and 'moron' your thoughts on frenchyjen and mrg binns and possibly others, returning with their own self importance,
baiting the mods by still making threads/topics they had specifically moved ?

Bit much, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
more

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 12:18

Well given yahoo closed their boards down in phases, should tell the story.

Warning one... Moves CL to under the bridge
Warning two... Removes CL all together
Warning three.. Boards no longer function!

Three strikes and they were out!

And I can assure you, neither Mel or Greens were responsible for yahoo closing their boards, on account of my knowing for a fact they were no longer posting on yahoos boards.

You only have to see how active they have been here to know where they have been.

Wake up dip shit.
Back to top Go down
more

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 12:27

Face it, yahoos trolls finally out-trolled themselves, and so much so they succeeded in trolling themselves off their preferred stomping ground, and still, they JUST DON'T GET IT are STILL BLAMING OTHERS FOR THEIR OWN SHORT COMINGS/FAILINGS.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

Rolling Eyes

It's pretty bad when Y!7 mods have to close their boards down to stop the trolling.

Build a bridge and live under it, because thats where you lot belong.

The mods tried to tell you this when they put your CL under the Troll bridge, but did you take the hint?

Naaaaaa

Thick much?

Neutral
Back to top Go down
smiles

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 12:41

As said before you all have no idea so a little hint - someone finally took action against a couple of posters - it couldn't be done eh - you will never know which one of you will be next - play with fire get burnt -

This forum is a lure with the host falling right into her own trap with the noose loose but tightening.

Freedom of speech should never be like this.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 12:47

I think a certain group of posters names. already mentioned here, being not allowed, the baiting of the mods earlier today, the previous posters rundown on the warnings, all ignored, gives all a very big idea....smiles --> in denial
Back to top Go down
LEARN

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 12:53

Quote :
As said before you all have no idea so a little hint - someone finally took action against a couple of posters - it couldn't be done eh - you will never know which one of you will be next - play with fire get burnt -

This forum is a lure with the host falling right into her own trap with the noose loose but tightening.

Freedom of speech should never be like this.

Not only is smiles in denial, but it's also a liar.....

Scare tactics are futile, we all know who's at fault, this and who's been caught red handed doing the wrong thing over on yahoos boards.

Take your own advice, play with fire, get burnt.

Cool
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 12:55

Yahoo haven't "closed" the boards down. It is some sort of glitch, same as what happened a few days ago.

Trouble is, they probably won't know about it until Monday seeing as they don't work weekends.

Unless someone finds a way to contact them in the meantime so they can fix it.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 12:57

Can you be kind enough help me find the yahoo coffee lounge then, guest?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 12:59

Does this ring a bell Smiles?

http://au.messages.yahoo.com/news/general-discussion/762266/

Not smiling now are you ....

Very Happy ..You just kept pushing and pushing....and the mods had finally had enough.

Putting up with you pests, they deserve a holiday I think.

Smile...... I hope they enjoy their weekend, I know I will be, and now, I'm off to read my book.

Mystery solved!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 12:59

xxxxxxxx wrote:
Can you be kind enough help me find the yahoo coffee lounge then, guest?

pmsl Laughing
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 13:01

Warning one... Moves CL to under the bridge
Warning two... Removes CL all together
Warning three.. Boards no longer function!
Threads closed for reasons POINTLESS...

And just a glitch you say?

Wow you must be bent, how many have you had tonight?

FOOL! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gue?t

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jun 2010 - 13:01

The Coffee Lounge was deleted last week.

Everything else - Top Stories, Politics, etc., etc. is still there.

But, no-one can post because the word censor has gone screwy, everything you type in a message is flagged as an offensive word so you can't post a message.

If Yahoo wanted to close the boards down you would get a "Page not found" or some other message telling us the boards are closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is GOLD!!!   This is GOLD!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is GOLD!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next