~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Find this dirty bastard

Go down 
+3
y7_mod
mellie
spy_1
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
spy_1

Find this dirty bastard Empty
PostSubject: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 1:42

Jai Lesley age 20, is of thin build, 170cm (odd) tall, of Western Sydney region.

Yesterday, he crawled into an 8 year olds window, abducted her while she slept, then took her to a nearby park and raped her in the outskirts of western Sydney, Whalan area. For those who don't know where this is...it's a notorious housing commission slum area.

The man is believed to be of aboriginal appearance and known to the family.
Back to top Go down
spy_1

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 1:54

Latest Media Releases
Photo release regarding Whalan incident
Friday, 19 Feb 2010 11:32am

Police have released a photo of a man they believe might be able to assist with their investigation into an incident at Whalan yesterday.

Jai Leslie, 20, is believed to be able to assist with inquiries into the alleged assault of an eight-year-old girl at Whalan Reserve yesterday morning.

The man is described as being of Aboriginal appearance, 20 years of age, 167cm tall, he has a thin build, with black hair, brown eyes and is unshaven.

He might be travelling in an older model silver or white Toyota Camry with Victorian registration plates.

The man is known to frequent the Mt Druitt area, as well as Armidale and Walcha.

Anyone who knows the whereabouts of the Jai Leslie should immediately contact Triple Zero.
Back to top Go down
Bidgee

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 3:15

Bring capital punishment back for animals such as this?

what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 8:37

What do I think?

Give it (the offender) to the child's parents for an hour, and I'll show you what I think.

... Either the death penalty, or it's never to be released from prison, with hard labour....one or the other. They don't rehabilitate, and I don't care who or what they are, because to do this to a child to begin with tells me they are a head-case, screwed up on so many different levels to begin with in order to have contemplated the deed, let alone acted on it.

And if our bureaucrats and politically correct humanitarian people squad are too gutless and ignorant to make the big decisions , then allow society to make this decision for them.

Absolutely useless bastards!

The only reason why they wont reveal to the public where these vermin live is because it suits them to keep them out of harms way, and out of the jail system because they don't have to pay/worry about them then.

They are parasites, and don't deserve the most basic of fundamental human rights other human beings deserve, and this applies to others who prey on vulnerable others and animals also for their own gratification, perversions.

They will say "Oh, look at him, poor sod, he's a minority, and had a hard childhood."

He'll be out within a few years tops presuming they put him away at all....you see, he will become the victim, you watch and see. Meanwhile a little girls life will never be the same again because this filthy cockroach felt like deflowering something so precious, something he just had to defile because he is a malfunctioning defective perverted flea.

I don't care if he's been abused himself as a child, there's no excuse.

Get rid of it...

Thats what I think!

I'm so glad we know what he looks like, I hope they find him dead, hope he's already hung himself somewhere so the tax payer doesn't have to foot the bill.

This is the best we can hope for.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 8:50

Funny how when (on the rare occasion) we hear about these mongrels cases , we rarely, if at all get told what they are sentenced with, as though it's not the public who are paying for their keeps business.

Perhaps if it's not our business, then those who make these decisions might like to foot the bill themselves then?

:)The public have a right to know...end of story!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 9:10

If I saw Denis Ferguson out on the street, I would discretely follow him home....would probably start walking like a disabled person, this and make out I wasn't the full quid if he turned around and looked at me, just so he didn't suspect what I was doing.

Then I would call a few friends, and invite them over for a BBQ.

Is this public service such a bad thing, in cases whereby these grubs are guilty beyond all reasonable doubt yet are being systemically rewarded for their perversions, meanwhile elderly and disabled people who have never broken the law in their lives wait 10 years for government housing, one of several units Dennis Ferguson has been privy to over the years?

I don't generally condone vigilantism, however in cases like this whereby these mongrels are compensated for the hurtful things horrified others/neighbours have said to them re- their perverted actions...because these leaches know just how to milk the system for all it's worth as they set about preserving and upholding their own "rights" ......after having violated innocent others I think society should turn the other way, and just thank god there are people out there with a set of balls willing to do the job for them when it's clear, our authorities aren't in a position to do so the way the general public sometimes can.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 9:19

It doesn't happen over night, but it does happen. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
y7_mod

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 9:36

Note the suspect factor melli, but like you my feeling is that he's their culprit given his victim has already identified him which is why he has not come forward.

DNA would rule him out if he were innocent.

Find this dirty bastard Jailes10
Back to top Go down
y7_mod

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 9:37

Besides, they wouldn't have made his photo public if they weren't at least 99.99999% sure he was their culprit.
Back to top Go down
grubs

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 12:41

see another child rapist appealing his 12 yr sentence on the news today. his lawyer says its too harsh.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mellis

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 13:25

I really wish they'd find this prick hanging from a tree somewhere, cos with respects to his predicament, what does he have to lose?

Too close to the comfort zone for my likings, I really hope they find it soon.
Back to top Go down
Erotica

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 14:36

He was arrested tonight.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 14:44

You serious....thanx for that Erotica.

I'll sleep better tonight knowing this...as will many other parents living in Sydneys surrounds I'm sure.

Smile Cheers
Back to top Go down
Erotica

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 14:57

Yes I'm serious. He tried to run, but they got him.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 15:02

I would have preferred they found him dangling bloated and stiff from a tree, but the main thing is he's caught, before he thought "what the heck, I'm going inside for a long time anyway, I might as well make the most of it" ....

This is what I was worried about, (they are linking this incident to another sexual assault down south.).. so better alive and caught, than still out there I guess.

Thank gawd for small mercies .

Cant complain.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Erotica

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 18:02

He was only young - I have to wonder about how he got to this... you may call me PC for this - but that is okay.... a 21 y/o dude doesn't just go grab an 8 y/o and rape her because he 'feels like it'...
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010 - 3:13

I have absolutely no empathy for monsters like this, you will find he's a sociopath, lack remorse, empathy ..etc. They usually are.

The only difference here is that this mongrel was caught sooner than later, probably isn't overly bright, given most of them offend for years, molesting no less than 100 children throughout the course of their lives before getting caught.

Make no mistake, these people are sick, cannot be fixed, plenty of people have stuffed up childhoods, not everyone goes on to be perps themselves.

They are narcissists and have absolutely no regard for how others might feel ...so long as their needs are met.

He's young? Poor kid?

Hogwash, he's a sicko ..thank god he was caught before he harmed another.

I hope he hangs himself in his cell.

Peddos don't rehabilitate, they are a breed all of their own.

Lack a conscience.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010 - 3:18

Erotica wrote:
He was only young - I have to wonder about how he got to this... you may call me PC for this - but that is okay.... a 21 y/o dude doesn't just go grab an 8 y/o and rape her because he 'feels like it'...

Yes he does, as has been demonstrated.

They are dangerous sociopaths, and cannot be fixed.

It's an inherently evil character flaw. ... is what separates these criminals apart from the rest, hence they require protection.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010 - 3:39

If anything, knowing how they felt as children being abused themselves should serve as a constant reminder as to how NOT to treat kids themselves.

But in the case of sociopaths and narcissistic personality types, they simply lack a moral conscience, and they never rehabilitate.

Because they cant rehabilitate from what's already inherent in their character, their malfunction, it's like trying to rehabilitate an amputee and expecting them to grow back a limb after it's been removed. It just cant happen.

It's a brain problem, something wrong with the wiring.

These people often demonstrate a lack of social regard, and remorse in other areas too, however good they are at covering these up.

Ie, will hurt and torment animals, or think nothing of hurting someone for absolutely nothing.

It's a dominant power thingy, whereby they get off on exercising power over another for self gratification purposes.

When we see a dog attack people for no apparent reason, we put them to sleep, because we know they cant be fixed.

Same with sociopath .

People say it's because they were abused themselves as kids, ...but I think it's more of a case of their having inherited the defective character gene.

They will always cry "abuse mouth" when caught.... even when they haven't been.

They are manipulative and will do what they have to in order to have their needs met.

Basically, a blatant disregard for vulnerable others, this and a predatory inclination.
Back to top Go down
Barfly

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010 - 5:56

Ugly looking barstard, ain't he. Suspect
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010 - 6:00

He is indeed, and looks a lot older than 21 too...I would have pegged him for late 20's.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010 - 6:57

Quote :
Adoption studies show that both genetic and environmental factors can contribute to the development of the disorder. These studies have also shown that genetic factors are more important for adults with the disorder, while environmental factors are more important in antisocial children

He is 21 years old, is an adult...he can play the victim card all he likes, it wont wash.

I'm glad he's caught.
Back to top Go down
Erotica

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010 - 7:40

You act like you know it all about this man, when in fact, you know nothing.

You don't know this man is a paedophile, or a sociopath - what are you now, a DIY psychologist?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010 - 8:30

I think given this man abducted a child from her bed in the middle of the night then raped her in a park, might suggest this individual has a sexual attraction towards children, yes?

Erotica, people who rape and are sexually attracted to children are paedophiles.

And as I said earlier, not all sociopaths are peddos, however a majority of peddos are sociopaths.

You seem a little defensive there Erotica, when you claim I don't know this man, and claim I know nothing.

Well, you are wrong Erotica, See, I have studied psychology at university, and given this adult male has abducted and raped a child, I think it's clear he is a paedophile, unless his DNA found some other means of entering her orifice.

Are you right there Erotica, you appear to be a little flustered today.

Question

Last edited by mellie on Sat 20 Feb 2010 - 8:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010 - 8:44

And like one news reporter said tonight, this bastard will have much to contend with once he gets inside. ... The inmates will have a lot of fun with him.

He'll probably be dead before the end of the year,(suicide) will be the best thing for him.

Smile Good riddance to bad trash!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find this dirty bastard
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next