~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Find this dirty bastard

Go down 
+3
y7_mod
mellie
spy_1
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 12:45

You are who looks like an ignorant fool Erotica....and you may foolishly attempt to project your own ignorance onto others if you like...(this and try and forget the fact that I proved you wrong), but the fact still remains, the man is a paedophile by DSM definition/criteria, unless you feel more qualified to undermine those who wrote even this?

lol... Talk about a know it all/denial~

Smile So, essentially, you are not only calling me an idiot, you are essentially undermining those who write the criteria for these physho-sexual disorders?

Are they misinformed too Erotica?

At least I can support my views, can you?
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Erotica

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 12:46

read the manual again. with your eyes open this time.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 12:55

Is there some reason why you focus more on the perpetrators feelings, than those of the victim?

Read back through the thread, then refer to the "fun with gimp and other graphics" thread...and tell me, why is it that peddo empaths always accuse others of being victims when they feel threatened themselves? This and have lost the debate?

Being into bdsm, I would have thought this was right up your ally Erotica.

Smile .... I think you may have been sexually abused by your own father, why else would you think a stupid remark like this would effect someone you believe might have been?

lol...well you bombed out there....my father took great pleaser in doing the most blood-curdling things to paedophiles both before and after he was released from prison, so you couldnt have been more wrong if you tried.

Paedophiles are a gutless whimsical species, and usually quite paranoid also.

Noone likes or trusts a paedophile, not even a paedophile themselves.

Smile And for good reason.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 12:58

Ironic how you can write pages and pages of literotica, yet can barely throw a sentence together when required to support your own argument.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Erotica

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:03

here you go again, making it personal.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:10

Lol, I made it personal?

Who was it again who in response to my referring to this sick bastard as being a peddo, went on to accuse me of being misinformed, sexually abused myself as a child?

Hypocrite much?

Honestly, do you use drugs and forget what you post Erotica?

Or do you share this ID with a few cell mates?

*gasps*

Smile... No need to get defensive, tis or change the subject.

And again, feel free to explain how this child rapist may not be a paedophile.

Any alternative motives spring to mind Erotica?

Perhaps he was just checking to see if he was.... had to have 3 go's at her in the park, just to be sure?
Back to top Go down
Erotica

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:14

you are an idiot. when did i say you had been sexually abused?

and i have never said anything whatsoever about the perpetrator's 'feelings'.

you are misinformed and ignorant.

no amount of what i say will change that.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:18

Erotica wrote:
you are an idiot. when did i say you had been sexually abused?

and i have never said anything whatsoever about the perpetrator's 'feelings'.

you are misinformed and ignorant.

no amount of what i say will change that.

Where did you imply I had been sexually abused as a child?

Read through the Gimp thread, lol.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Erotica

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:19

what, the thread where you posted speech bubbles on a pic of your mate fergo, and suggested that i said it was okay to sexually abuse children?
Back to top Go down
Erotica

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:21

i thought that was 'art'? it was when you did it? wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:21

And you still cant answer the question, this is provide a rational for why this sicko may "not" be a paedophile, despite him having raped a child in the park.

Is it a case of him being merely child rapist until proven paedophile?

Anyone would think child rapists would find the term peddo offensive or something...what happened to peddo-pride?

Smile..Or does this only apply to the white ones Erotica?
Back to top Go down
Erotica

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:24

you are the racist, not me.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:26

Good news, the 21 year old non-paedophile child rapist has made an attempt to take his life this evening down in the cells.

Wonder if he will be a no-show at court on the 24th?

Smile... If at first you don't succeed, try , try, try, again.

Can he still hear the little girl screaming ..each time he closes his eyes?
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:29

You cant lend credibility to your argument (do you even remember what this is Erotica?) so regress to petty name calling instead.

Simple is as simple does.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Erotica

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:40

one is a psychological term, the other is a legal term.

one doesn't get 'charged' with being a paedophile. one gets charged with child sexual assault.

paedophile vs. child sex offender.

you don't have to be a paedophile to be a rapist, even a child rapist.

a man doesn't have to be homosexual to rape another man.

a person doesn't have to be a sociopath to murder someone.

rape is often about power and control, not always about sexual satisfaction
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:40

I get it now....... so it's OK to be a paedophile, just not a child rapist?

Both are repugnant cockroaches, antisocial misfits the world would be much better without....and wouldn't miss.

Ps...they have not long removed his linen from is bed.....*bummer*... I hope they replace it with a rope....some shoe laces even?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erotica

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:41

do you think i give a shit if he kills himself?

are you getting off on continuing to post emotive comments on what the little girl experienced?

you are re-abusing her yourself. disgusting.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:46

rape is often about power and control, not always about sexual satisfaction****

So why not a little old lady, or some junky whore from down the pub .... or did he enjoy the physical challenge of dragging some 8 year old kid out of her bedroom window?

Well, he doesn't have much power or control now hu!

Smile...wonder how those shoe laces are coming along.

And yes, I am well aware rape is about power and control Erotica, it's just some rapists have more class.

DON'T FUCK KIDS!

Because even rapists, hate kid fuckers!

Smile oooooh, he's gonna have a ball in the prison system without (FC) protection...21, nice tight bum......oooh, i'll bet their pulling themselves in anticipation for his arrival.

Would he like some water with that soap?
Back to top Go down
Erotica

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:51

have a nice life melli.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 13:55

Oh I will, you can count on it.

Wink
Back to top Go down
The Obse

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 14:30

Ah, Erotica. You've finally seen the real Melli.

As someone wisely posted on Yahoo last year:

"Those who rant and rave about pedophiles the loudest are sometimes guilty of the offence themselves"

Guilty of it or a victim. Hard to say, really. No-one can figure out the fruitcake.
Back to top Go down
iwiniwin

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 15:59

Aaah obse, you finally convinced your alter-ego to fuck off and leave this forum to those capable of having a decent chat.

hahahaha.... night night obserotica hahahah

Razz *WOW* you should see my new espresso bar....OMG!!!

Want a cupper? Even grinds it's own coffee beans.

Smile Luv-it!

na na na na na
Back to top Go down
soeasy

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 16:05

Erotica: "See you later alligator"

Melli : "In a while paedophile"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Only 6% of child sex offenders are paedophiles, the rest are in denial.

pig
Back to top Go down
u-lose

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 22:59

since erotica was the only other real person posting here apart from melli, green, meds and brock, i guess you will now have the forum you wanted
Back to top Go down
goose

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010 - 0:03

one is a psychological term, the other is a legal term.

Are you saying in a round about way that it's ok to be a paedophile, so long as you don't do the deed, or break the law..this or get caught?

One generally needs to be sexually attracted, excited in order to get an erection to vaginally rape them with their penis to begin with...yes?

paedophile vs. child sex offender.

you don't have to be a paedophile to be a rapist, even a child rapist.

Same way you don't have to be a pyromaniac to light a fire, true, but in the case whereby an adult has met demonstrated their sexual attraction for the victim, and generally wouldn't be capable of penetrating her with his own erect genitals if he wasn't aroused, then whether or not he just likes to rape in general, the fact is he demonstrated his sexual attraction towards a child, meaning he is a paedophile. Why a child, why not an easier target, some female walking alone on the street?
a man doesn't have to be homosexual to rape another man.

I order to rape another with ones own sex organs, this and ejaculate,one must be sexually aroused. You cant compare homosexuality with paedophilia, as one violates the rights of innocent others incapable of making informed choices for themselves, this is why we have laws to protect children this and make these decisions for them.
For this reason, paedophilia will never be legalised, the same way necrophilia wont be either. Simply because it violates the rights of others who aren't capable of providing informed consent.

a person doesn't have to be a sociopath to murder someone.

True, whereby an alternative motive has been established.... could be revenge, anger, a whole host of rational, but bare in mind, you don't need to have an erection to pull a trigger.

What has been established here is that this man was sexually attracted to his child victim and enough to have gotten an erection to rape her 3 times. Stop dancing with semantics, the fact is, this rodent should be exterminated, he is a paedophile in accordance with the DSMIV criteria, and this is enough for a psychiatric diagnosis.

People don't go to jail because they are sexually attracted to children, they go there because they have acted on their desires.

Whats known is that most paedophiles offend at some stage throughout the course of their lives, they are ticking bombs.

They require extermination...as do those who express more empathy, concern for the offender, than the victims of these crimes.

And given you write erotic literature re- rape, this is sexually glorify the criminal act itself, then really, are you in any sort of position to judge what's ethical or even right here Erotica?

When you yourself drive pleasure from bdsm?

You also have a sexual disorder, so really, you aren't in a position to judge.... Do you fantasise about raping people yourself Erotica?

And if so, could this not be considered a conflict of interest re- this 21 year old rapists case?

Would be like a paedophile judge passing judgement on another paedophiles deeds....but we see this all the time, don't we.

Say hi to Pete for me btw.

Slapper~

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find this dirty bastard   Find this dirty bastard - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find this dirty bastard
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next