~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CL IS DEAD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suckit

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010 - 15:23

CL is dead, it's been taken over by the likes of Doc and his minions and slappers.

Notice how it's only doc, mag, fluff, jen and kezz and roo who do most of the posting these days? The majority left , this and or they don't bother posting anymore.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
mell?e

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010 - 15:30

Even my rotblackdeath Yahoo ID can't liven the place up. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mell?e

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010 - 16:02

Wait!!! That isn't me!!

I said I was never going to post at Yahoo ever again and I meant it *giggle*

Night :)
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 5:41

Note how when you cut and paste the fake mellіe guests handle into google it produces very different result to my real mellie ID's handle.

Thats because

mellіe (is a fake)

and

mellie (is real)

Who else have they been doing this to?

For now, I have registered the fake mellіe as a user account on my board here, (to stop them posting as a guest with what looks like my registered ID) though I'm sure it wont be long before they alter another character and do the same thing all over again, either to myself or someone else here.

Who other than a cyber criminal/hacker would know how to do something like this?

I began investigating when I saw how they managed to post as a guest with my actual registered name here on these boards.

Is when I noticed the characters had been altered.

Scum like this needs to be dealt with.

My concern is how they could be altering characters to scam people on various sites, ie Yahoo, which is where they frequent.

Last edited by mellie on Sun 28 Mar 2010 - 5:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
mellie

mellie

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 5:45

You think you are clever, but believe me, I am taking this very seriously as I realise the potential for exploitation concerning ignorant others you target in the same way, both here, and on Yahoo's boards.
Back to top Go down
mellisme

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 17:12

I hope nobody takes what I say serioulsy, I just need some attention, by hubby wont give me any he is too busy having affairs with other women and to make matters worse I refuse to take my daily dose of Lithium.

Lubs Mellie *snort* Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 23:24

Oh for heavens sake, you are still at it..lol

Smile...have you even been to bed yet?

OMG!

I envy your stamina if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 23:40

I also have pretty much given up on CL.

Anything remotely sensible you try to post is immediately over-run by idiots

Any sensible topic descends into an abuse session.

Personal attacks on posters are at an all-time high.

And multi IDs are rampant.

I used to love to go to CL for a bit of a chat and some light-hearted banter.

Now I simply can't be bothered. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010 - 1:35

If they can be rid the boards of it's relentless bullies like roo_gal, then people would feel more relaxed about posting there.

Stalking people personally,(contacting their family, friends and relatives, kids schools etc) then setting out to justify their OCD behaviour with blatant lies and bull shit (adding more and more BS as she goes along) is just well and truly over the top. Even for a forum nutter!

Her hate fest began when I started ignoring her calls, she was calling me in the middle of the night insisting I didn't speak to certain people on Yahoos boards, at which point I realised she was a crack-pot and took the boards way too seriously.
When I began ignoring her calls, she started getting nasty, really nasty, then began calling my family, etc....she even went to the bother of looking up my new number to alert me to the fact that she had it. Friends, schools, family, she was relentless. Utterly relentless. ..Still is!

But she chose the wrong target, because unlike the others, I wont back down!

Smile Isn't in my nature to do so.

I have several peoples contact details, but never would I contact them personally to intrude on their REAL LIVES away from the boards (how embarrassing) simply because they pissed me off online. You have to draw the line somewhere surely? Trouble is, people like roo cant differentiate between online and off, real life from forum life...so she harasses people off line to bully them into submission on the boards as though it were her real world. Most people would run a mile (as they have in the past) , but this makes me even more determined to have a go back. I am not one to back down, especially if I know I'm in the right, and that someone else has behaved inappropriately and has been allowed to get away with it like a spoilt child.

I'm not suggesting be rid of them/her all together, just stop enabling people like this to gang up on those they dislike personally , this and abusing the report button the way they do...this and make it clear that this sort of 'personal' intrusion/bullying is unacceptable...even IF they happen to be friends of the mods as she alluded to me in quite a few of her phone calls.

But, it's not my forum, i'm sure they, the mods have it set up the way they like it.

Each to their own I guess.

And they wonder why people have trust issues on that board?

Lol, who wouldn't if they had been stalked by some nutty old bugger the way I have been for the past 5 years.

I reckon she goes to bed and fondles herself over what she's gonna do to people on Yahoos boards the next day...lol the dirty old bugger.

*cringe*

Smile ...She isn't the only one, she also gets others to bully those she dislikes, recall how fords contacted me and invited me out on his boat?

I declined, (I don't even know the bloke) ..suddenly I was a racist skank and he was threatening to have my kids harmed in their schools.

You might think that they were mucking around, but if you were on the receiving end of this sort of thing, ie, they were contacting your family, yourself, and your child's schools, you might think otherwise.

So, can you blame me for being mildly suspicious of their conduct?

They behaved like a pack of thugs!

They fight dirty, will intrude on peoples personal lives in order to have the last say, and whilst I could do this too...(if I wanted to) I don't, because I see this as being pathetic and juvenile.

Either these people are insane, or they genuinely have something to hide.

And if what Brocks told me is true, then I think it's a combination of both.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010 - 1:39

Yes, I provided too much of my own personal information, and I have owned this fact...but does this excuse these sorts of peoples constant harassment of myself and others on the boards?

Honestly, i'd hate to see roos phone bill, it must be enormous!

lol

Smile
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010 - 1:49

I really need to stay away from Yahoo.

They blacklisted me again and deleted all my posts. Crying or Very sad

No-one wants my retarded ass over there. Will I ever learn?

I am totally insane. I should be committed.

I probably will be after the authorities receive all of those bogus complaints I've made.

Never mind, it gives me more of the attention I crave.

lubs, Mellie. xox.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010 - 1:57

Katanyavich wrote:
And multi IDs are rampant.

I just had my 500th ID blacklisted today. *snort*

Time for a celebration? Laughing
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010 - 2:13

Nice try, but I think people can tell the difference between a guest and registered ID.

So give up....

Oh, and WOAH, is that true re- doc...about the young girl?

The thread disappeared quite quickly, I had to go back through the pages to finish reading what they posted, one minute it was there, the next.......*poof*
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010 - 2:16

Is this true?

CL IS DEAD Doc110
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010 - 2:22

Notice how roo (who I think is swineton) automatically launches into accusation mode when another accuses one of her clan members of being a sexual predator.

The more a 'thetruthexposed' accused doc of being a stalker/rapist, rather than deny this, swineton simple tried to obscure the thread by accusing them of being exactly what they were being accused of themselves.

The weird thing is, these twits think we cant tell.

Thetruthexposed, if you would like to continue this discussion here, I dont mind.

Do you know these people personally, roo, doc etc?

I am curious as to how you know this information, or are you just flaming for the hell of it?

My gut tells me you are speaking the truth!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CL IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL IS DEAD   CL IS DEAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CL IS DEAD
Page 1 of 1