~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead? Empty
PostSubject: Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead?   Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 13:57

Would that be because all of it's interesting punters (those who they didnt IP ban *cough*) have managed to keep the place alive?

What a dump!

Congratulations .... another forum bites the dust, all because it's mods have brains the size of freckles.

Rolling Eyes

Oh well, it was bound to happen.

Was only a matter of time before the bottom dwellers finally destroyed the place for good.
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
notso

PostSubject: Re: Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead?   Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 14:09

The regulars only have themselves to blame.They are too clicky and act like rabid dogs pissing all over the joint trying to mark their territory, like the place is actually more than some internet forum, yes, for most of them it's a lifestyle.

Now that they don't any wipping boy or girls left apart from the obvious, (LYLE) they will turn on eachother, you watch. Cool
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead?   Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 14:19

I knew this would happen, knew they would get bored without , as you put it, their "whipping" boy /girl....

Smile... Had they been healthy balanced adults, they might have been capable of keeping the boards active by means of 'actual' conversation..this opposed to smutty one-liners and slapper scuttlebutt.

When all they really had in common was the desire to attack/flame normal people.

Now this isn't possible, they realise there is no real need to go there at all.
Back to top Go down
notso

PostSubject: Re: Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead?   Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 14:30

It's a place for the weak-minded , delusional , desperate and plain dysfunctional.

If you are normal/balanced and don't take the place serioulsy you will not be welcomed, notice how they ostricise normal peeps like Mary and so on?

They are all needy, insecure tards who need the validation of strangers to feel good about their life.Pretty sad if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead?   Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 14:32

If I were the mods, I would move all the word-game and music threads back up to the coffee lounge, for at least then, it would create the illusion that people were still interested in posting there ..this and would get rid of the dumb ass "under the bridge" forum, it's stupid and childish.

Either that, or just get rid of the coffee lounge all together, they still have the general discussion forum... so...

Either way, CL is dead!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead?   Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 14:33

notso wrote:
It's a place for the weak-minded , delusional , desperate and plain dysfunctional.

If you are normal/balanced and don't take the place serioulsy you will not be welcomed, notice how they ostricise normal peeps like Mary and so on?

They are all needy, insecure tards who need the validation of strangers to feel good about their life.Pretty sad if you ask me.

Spot on!!!

It's tragic, they should be getting rid of the looneys and encouraging a more 'normal' audience.

Presuming they are serious about the thing surviving Rudds censorship.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead?   Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 14:47

Maybe there's not much happening in CL at the moment.

But, plenty still happening in Top Stories, Politics and the other sections.

CL is just a small, insignificant part of the message boards.

Many, many people still going to Yahoo and clicking. Lots and lots of money for Yahoo. Laughing

I am delusional again because I think that no-one goes there anymore because I'm not posting there.

Time to take my medications again. Be back later.

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead?   Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 14:52

The only reason theres something happening in TS, is because headlines are always interesting, ... irrespective of who posts them.

As for the CL, well thats a different story, people need to rely on their own personalities inorder to keep the place interesting, and it's become obvious to all, that they simply arent capable of doing so.

Smile ...All thats there is madcow gibbering to himself .... lol

Tragic!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead?   Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010 - 14:56

The CL hasnt died because I no longer frequent the board, rather has died because noone wants to be caught associating with loonies, miss-fits and scrubbers who fall over themselves and each other for their moment of what....yahoo fame?

The place got too 'clicky'... normal people dont want to log into a forum to see some twit gibbering on about the state of their own poor mental health, this or see drunk old yahoo moles making fools of themselves.

I think half of them are even sick of themselves....hence even they have been keeping away.

Perhaps they have had a reality check?

This and realise just how silly they look ganging up on posters like degenerate middle-aged men and woman in school uniforms?

Who knows!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead?   Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geeze I wonder why Yahoo is dead?
Page 1 of 1