~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mellie

mellie

YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Empty
PostSubject: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010 - 13:02

Before I head off...I will just say....wow yahoos boards are looking rather rank lately, I just took a quick look, (nothing interests me there tonight so I didn't bother logging in) what's happened to that place?

Did Roo shit the bed again?

If I didn't know any better I'd say some of the regular posters are like me, are busy with their kids as it's school holidays still...perhaps the boards will liven back up once school goes back?

It's like an asylum filled with mentally tortured self harming emo types all sitting over there whinging about how rotten it's been lately....OK, thats obvious, but no amount of complaining will fix it...I truly think people are just busy with their families....this or aren't enjoying posting knowing their content will be grey boxed as soon as they put something up.

It appears Kez thinks yahoo have some sort of duty to keep her entertained 24/7....lol

Like Mary says, if it's not your thing ...then just go back another day....read a book, watch a DVD, phone a friend, life line what ever.

:)Sorry, I wish I could be of more assistance, (help liven the place up) but the friendly Y!7 mod doesn't appreciate my commentary, so... even if I wanted to assist, I don't think they would appreciate my presence.

LOL.... Talk about cutting ones nose off to spite their face.

Very Happy GOOD LUCK WITH IT!!
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010 - 13:46

I keep saying I'm not going to Yahoo anymore.

God, I'm such a fucked in the head, compulsive liar, aren't I?

I just can't stay away from the place. I've lost count of how many times I've been blacklisted from there in just the past month.

Most normal people would keep away from somewhere they allegedly dislike.

But, I am not a normal person, am I? I am a retard and proud of it. Laughing

lubs you all.

Mellie. xox.
Back to top Go down
Dicklolo

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010 - 14:23

Still jealous of Melli I see and cant make people laugh the way she can.

Lubs Frodo
clown
Back to top Go down
Jacky

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010 - 14:28

how is it possible that every time melli posts, the shadow is right there to post after her?

only one reason i can think of monkey
Back to top Go down
Dicklolo

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010 - 14:32

Melli has a few stalkers who have been trying to fuck her since she started posting on yahoo.

Better luck next time chump

Lubs frodo clown
Back to top Go down
Dicklolo

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010 - 14:37

The better man won

Lubs frodo clown
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOLO

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010 - 14:39

They only have themselves to blame, they turned CL into a shithole.It's stale and boring, only cool posters left are Mary and Alinta.
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010 - 14:44

Oooohhh, all of these men are after me. Maybe some women too? *giggle*

I am so excited. Brock will really be jealous. Laughing

Not bad for a fucking retard, eh?

lubs. xoxox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010 - 14:45

laughs
Back to top Go down
Dicklolo

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010 - 14:47

All that remains is dribblers and gravitationally challenged camel toes with piss on their breath.

Lubs frodo

clown
Back to top Go down
LOL@brok

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 3:10

Quote :
LOLOLOLO
PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Yesterday at 11:39

bloody hell you're a fwit brocky lil boy Smile
keep taking names like you're stealing lollies and think you're actually clever at it lmao
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 4:01

Lollololololo, Brock just needs to grow a set, he's been hanging out with too many kids over the school hollidays.... he's been doing all these wierd stunts on his skate board and BMX bike down at his local skate ramp, snapping bubble-gum ,wearing M&M bling and showing off in front of the kids with his special stack-hat on.

Smile Roo sent him down there to get him out of her hair for a bit....but the kids laughed at him so he crawled back.

Last edited by mellie on Wed 14 Apr 2010 - 4:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 4:02

YO BRO ....(ck)!!!!

pmsl

cheers
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 4:13

I'm back to waste another whole day online.

That's all I do - spend all day, every day online.

I am a waste of taxpayers money.

And I have the nerve to complain about non European migrants and boat people over at Yahoo.

What a pathetic excuse for a human being I am.

lubs. xox.
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 4:23

I haven't even been posting on Yahoo lately, and I can assure you, I have not been spending my days online...hence you have been feeling a tad distressed as of late.

I have a non European friend, and even he agrees, it's time to close the gate for a while, before we lose what makes Australia uniquely us.

Did you see that Muslim woman on the news the other night, she also thinks it's time to halt immigration, given we lack water and infrastructure.

Hospital casualties are already bursting at the seams, and what does Rudd do?

Brings in more of them.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010 - 4:55

Dicklolo wrote:
All that remains is dribblers and gravitationally challenged camel toes with piss on their breath.

Lubs frodo

clown

Other than Mary and alinta, I have to agree with you on this matter re- the CL

Perhaps it's some kind of stand-off....ie, the normals are boycotting yahoo until the bogans leave.

Smile I secretly hope this is the case, and think they need a new mod also.
Back to top Go down
Katanyavich

Katanyavich

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 12:28

I have to admit that I've gone off the place a bit lately.

There's nothing like a good conversation.

And virtually no chance of finding one on Yahoo.

Have a good one Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 12:40

For someone who keeps saying they don't care about Yahoo anymore I sure do bitch about them a lot, don't I?

And, I get blacklisted from there on a daily basis.

Why don't I just forget about Yahoo and concentrate on my own message board here?

Because I'm truly screwed up in the head, that's why.

Sorry.

lubs, Mellie. xoxox.
Back to top Go down
Spot On

PostSubject: Yahoo Trash Can   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 14:21

You are board that is all.

The only posters left on yahoo are the boring losers.
There is no doubt you like to make fun of them as
most other normal people would. There is no shame in
that.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 14:51

Spot On wrote:
You are board that is all.

The only posters left on yahoo are the boring losers.
There is no doubt you like to make fun of them as
most other normal people would. There is no shame in
that.

I meant to say bored cheers
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 15:58

Spoton, the fake mellie handle which is unregistered is either Carl or Brock playing funny buggers.

Try to ignore them/it, and i'm sure they will go away.

Smile... My real handle appears with a pic next to it.... OK!
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 15:59

I think Yahoos psychiatric retirement wing (CL) is booked out.

lol

Anyway, night guys.

Have a good one.

Smile
Back to top Go down
m?lli?

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 16:04

I've just said "night" but I'll still be here for hours. As usual.

I think I must be a vampire or something? I stay online all night sometimes.

How much more whinging can I do about Yahoo, I wonder?

I am sick. Sorry.

Night again. xoxox
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 16:29

mеlliе wrote:
I've just said "night" but I'll still be here for hours. As usual.

I think I must be a vampire or something? I stay online all night sometimes.

How much more whinging can I do about Yahoo, I wonder?

I am sick. Sorry.

Night again. xoxox

I know you are waiting for me to go to bed so you can like usual, run a muck.

Wow, you must be sooo bored.
Back to top Go down
SpotOn

SpotOn

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010 - 16:34

Leave him alone and donate to your local mental
institution it is all you can do to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next