~Ausatire~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most politically incorrect place to be at the right time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
funny

YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 2:20

MELINDA HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF STICKING YOUR HEAD UP YOUR SCRAWNY ASS AND STOP STALKING AND WATCHING YAHOO AND MAKING YOUR OWN FORUM WORTHWHILE TO VIST YOU F UCK HEAD???????
IT IS C U N T S LIKE YOU THAT F U C K UP PLACES SO DONT LET YOUR UGLY HEAD SWELL TOO MUCH IN THINKING THE FORUM HAS DIED BECAUSE YOU HARDLY POST IN YAHOO U F U C K ED UP UNIT OF A SKANKY SLAG.........................................SOME DO HAVE LIVES UNLIKE YOU
Back to top Go down
Yahoo Mo

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 5:17

Yahoo is a dive, anyone who regards it as serious as you do has some
serious personal mental issues and most certainly NO LIFE..
Only losers post there now.

tongue
Back to top Go down
mellie

mellie

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 6:45

funny wrote:
MELINDA HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF STICKING YOUR HEAD UP YOUR SCRAWNY ASS AND STOP STALKING AND WATCHING YAHOO AND MAKING YOUR OWN FORUM WORTHWHILE TO VIST YOU F UCK HEAD???????
IT IS C U N T S LIKE YOU THAT F U C K UP PLACES SO DONT LET YOUR UGLY HEAD SWELL TOO MUCH IN THINKING THE FORUM HAS DIED BECAUSE YOU HARDLY POST IN YAHOO U F U C K ED UP UNIT OF A SKANKY SLAG.........................................SOME DO HAVE LIVES UNLIKE YOU

Yahoo lacks what used to make the place interesting.

Has become too insular and 'clicky' ... think, would a newbie feel comfortable responding to what they themselves cant relate to or with?

The only people who find the place interesting now are no-hopers and those under the influence of some sort of substance.

Good luck, why don't you get creative and rather than direct your attentions/anger to those busy doing other things with their lives, (family/study) ...how about you try to breath life back into what was once a rather active yahoo message board?

I honestly hope this happens, hope Yahoo employ someone with an ounce of wit, intelligence who are capable of keeping the place interesting, more interactive than it has been in recent months.

Good luck!

Smile It's not my problem!

Yahoo mo wrote...

Quote :
Yahoo is a dive, anyone who regards it as serious as you do has some
serious personal mental issues and most certainly NO LIFE..
Only losers post there now.

tongue

True!

Is why I have been keeping my distance, there are only a couple of people over there still posting from time to time that I enjoyed interacting with, and even they have been keeping a low profile as of late.

Perhaps it's just a dull period?

If it is, then rather than complain about how dull it's become over there, I'm inclined to think it's better to find an alternative place to post ....

I have found a fantastic little blog, (not one of mine) I have been contributing to lately, and have been invited to a little function related to the theme of the blog.

Not sure if I will go yet, as it's for more experienced bloggers, (basically anyone can go) but I am thinking about it.

If I don't go to this one, I will seriously consider going to the next one.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ausatire.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED   YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YAHOO'S BOARDS STRUGGLING TO KEEP WHINGERS ENTERTAINED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2